Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinds needed - Sem. 6 control and maths (Mech. Eng.)

Options
  • 22-06-2010 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I need to get grinds in semester 6 (Level 7 Mech Engineering) Maths and Control Systems for the repeats in August. I'm working full-time, so it'd have to be at a weekend or else in the evenings if it's during the week (after 8pm). I'm based in West Dublin. Really struggling with these two subjects and need at least a C in each. :)

Thanks,
    Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭davey101

try the engineering forum, someone in there may help. Also as far as i know there is a number on one of the notice boards in the college with a past students number for grinds, from what i hear he has been used before with success.
    Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭Under A Funeral Moon

davey101 wrote: »
    try the engineering forum, someone in there may help. Also as far as i know there is a number on one of the notice boards in the college with a past students number for grinds, from what i hear he has been used before with success.
    Best of luck
    Thanks for the advice.
    sugarman wrote: »
    Im in the very same boat, i need to up the 2 D's in both subjects to C's.

If you can find someone could you let me know? Im gonna inquire in the college to see if theres any postgrads that would be interested in a few bob in return for few hours here & there over the summer.
    I will of course. Could you let me know if you find someone too? We could go halves on the price. :D
    Best of luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

sugarman wrote: »
    I will indeed, i'll keep you posted! I've a friend that would probably be interested in Maths also, we might try organise something with the college before the exams. Generally if there are enough people looking for it, they will do a couple of revision classes just before the exams.

If anyone gets that guys number I'd be grateful if you put it up here,need help in thermodynamics and mechanics 3rd year. Need to get these up to a C aswell. Damn 2.5 gpa :mad:

Advertisement