Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to shop?

Options
  • 22-06-2010 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Not sure if this is allowed but if its not can ppl pm me the replys. I'm not from Dublin so was wondering where in Dublin would be a good place to visit if you wanted to buy books, jewlery ect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭Urizen

It's certainly been up before, don't see why anything's changed.

For books/jewellery, try either Yellow Brick Road on the Quays or Dervish (formerly Crystal Wings) on... Let's say Wexford Street... Or George's St. That big long road anyway. The latter is, however, ferociously expensive for most things, I'd be inclined towards the first. Which is still pricey, but such is life.

Also, Waterstone's on Dawson Street occasionally has a decent Mind, Body, Spirit /Paranormal section going on the top floor. Depending on what you're looking for, check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Waterstone and reads have a slection of books and will order in once you have the ISBN number, chapters has a book section too.

As for other things

http://www.yellowbrickroad.ie/
    Address: Yellow Brick Road, 8, Bachelor's Walk, City Centre, Dublin 1, Ireland

Telephone: + 353 1 873 0177

Fax: + 353 1 873 0177

Divine Guidance, 66 Capel Street, Dublin 1

Crystal Wings on Aungier Street, Dublin 2

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭gossipgal08

Books I'm ok for there is a good bookshop where i live and will order in. Its mainly jewelry, tarot cards and equipment. What about online?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

www.pagandreams.co.uk have a good range of supplies, their prices are good and the shipping is super-fast.

www.13moons.com is pretty much a one-stop-shop. I've ordered lots of things from them over the years, and found them very good. Depending on what way the dollar is going versus the euro, it can work out quite cheap (obviously depending on what you're ordering also!) The shipping will be pricier because it's based in the US, but my orders have always arrived within about a fortnight.

Advertisement