Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Black Pencil Skirt

• 22-06-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭

I did a search for this but the threads I found were from a few months ago, hence me starting a new one.

I'm looking at improving my interview/work wardrobe, and was wondering if anyone could advise me where's the best place to get a black pencil skirt.

I'm still on a student budget, so I don't want something too expensive, but yet it has to be 'good' enough not to look cheap.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Emm511

I got a black pencil skirt about 3 weeks ago in Jane Norman it was about 25 euro I think.

Its strechy material but doesnt look cheap at all. Iv been wearing mine into work:)
    Hope this helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

That's great. Thanks a million.

I really should try to time these things better and go looking for them in the winter rather than the summer!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I got one in Penneys. You could try Next as well. They're pretty good for "office style" stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,339 ✭✭✭convert

Thanks.

Unfortunately I seem to fall 'in between' sizes in Next :( and going by the change in A-wear sizes I seem to fall in between there, too. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tabouli

I got a lovely one for a tenner in the Topshop sales a few months ago ;) might be worth a look!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭oohlala

try sisley, they do gorgeous office wear. Usually its a bit pricey but at the min with the sale a lot is 50% off

Advertisement