Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gillette fusion (power) blades

Options
  • 22-06-2010 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking to see what the best bargain will be for Gillette fusion standard or (power) blades.

So far looks like Amazon might be the best option. Reading around they say lots of them in eBay are fakes.

does anyone know a good place to get them at a good price.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭claytonie

Hi Nava

I saw Dunnes Blessington had them this weekend as promotional packs one was 12 Blades plus aftershave for €24.99 or 9 Blades plus the Razor for €24.99 there were about 10 left on the shelf.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭kdobey

Be aware that if you purchase items on amazon you may find that your actually using amazon marketplace - these are independant sellers operating on the amazon site - while this is not a particular problem generally - you may well find you're buying from a less reputable seller than you thought and end up getting fakes.

It's also worth noting that delivery has been cheaper in my experience if you go direct to the sellers own store - these are usually independent websites - (which may offer paypal payment) and/or ebay store fronts.

Advertisement