Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with repeats

Options
  • 22-06-2010 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi there, past student of LIT, now attending somewhere else, home for the summer but unfortuantly have to go back for repeats in August. Was wondering is there any 3rd/4th year students or past students of LIT that would have done Mechanical Engineering that might be able to help me with my revision, primarily with Applied Mechanics and Thermodynamics & Fluid Mechanics? Obviously I am willing to pay for such grinds.

If so please send me a PM and let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭jlow1

only 7 weeks to the exams so could really do with the help

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Get onto the Learning Support Unit in the college and they should be able to find someone to help you. They helped me get about 4 hours of grinds last year in a repeat and it was free. Failing that ask your lecturer as he might know some past students that may be willing to help.

Jigga wrote: »
    Get onto the Learning Support Unit in the college and they should be able to find someone to help you. They helped me get about 4 hours of grinds last year in a repeat and it was free. Failing that ask your lecturer as he might know some past students that may be willing to help.

im not a student of LIT anymore but still have some contacts in there so ill try that thanks

Bump. anybody around to help

Advertisement