Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Xbox upgrade help

• 22-06-2010 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

I have the elite , when I got this I traded in my 20gb pro in GameStop clarehall & they transferred all my data and so on. :)

I’m looking to get the new elite in part change for my current Xbox.

I went into game and they won’t transfer my data

Question is what do I need to save to my memory stick at home to have all my saves and profile when I get my new xbox home.

i have my xbox on at the moment and its like a ****n Hoover, this new silent Xbox better be close to silent as their advertising

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

copy the profile over and then go through each game in memory and move files to the memory stick, obviously not the game install, but all the other files.

If you have dlc and have room move that aswell, but this can downloaded again and relicensed for the new console.

Not sure if you can move themes ect but as with the dlc can be downloaded again anyway.

Advertisement