Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All-Day Car Park In Wexford Town

Options
  • 22-06-2010 6:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for ideas on where the best all-day car park is in Wexford, and what prices would I be looking at?

I was thinking the old cinema car park, and I think that's €10 for an all-day charge, IIRC?

I'd greatly appreciate any help or assistance,

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

I think theres one along the quays past the crescent that has good rates or The Ropewalk-turn left at lights beside Talbot hotel,through the junction and it's on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

Is Bride St still 2 euros for the day? If so that is where I would park

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Bride St. Church car park is €3 per visit of whatever duration. I think Rowe St. charges the same.

The car park on the riverside of Paul Quay (between the Talbot and the Crescent) is €2 per day, the multi-storey opposite is (I think) €3 per day.

The Ropewalk car park is on the RIGHT after the King St.-Sth.Main St. junction.

Or you could park south of Aldi on Trinity/William Streets all day for nothing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

My bad-the Ropewalk car park is on the Right-didn't have my L+R Wellies on due to warm weather:D Thanks for putting the op straight.

If you are staying until very late can't you use the cinema car park and then just drive out when the barriers go up for the night?

• Advertisement
Advertisement