Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finally got myself Blazblue today

Options
  • 22-06-2010 7:06pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭

For the 360. I was missing a lot, it seems. It was on sale in Gamestop for 25 euro, couldn't say no :pac:

Anyone else here play it on the 360?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

For the 360. I was missing a lot, it seems. It was on sale in Gamestop for 25 euro, couldn't say no :pac:

There's a sticky thread with a whole list of people. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

HMV were selling it for €15.99 brand new on both consoles last week. Not sure if it's still that price now though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

ah sure it was an impulse buy :P just thought i'd mention that i've fallen in love with it. Akune is a crazy mofo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Sagat06

You should hit up a guy called Xinkai on XBL he is our most vocal BB playerer

but as Doom said there is a sticky at the top will give you a list of all the players that have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Arakune is pretty wacky alright. All you need to remember for him is that once you curse it's BEEEEEEEEEEEEZ time.

Especially vs my main. Poor Tager... his gigantic hitbox gets smashed so hard by tiny bugs...

• Advertisement
Advertisement