Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone bought heating oil/green diesel in bulk lately? Price check...

Options
  • 22-06-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,
    Wondering if anyone bought bulk heating oil/green diesel lately?

Need to get my fill of 1500l green diesel in the coming days, wondering if anyone could tell me of their cheapest quote to save me ringing god-knows-how-many places. Last time I think Excelsior were cheapest

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I was quoted 78c per litre for 300 litres by one company during the week. (home heating)

I hadn't realised that it had gone up so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Fey! wrote: »
    I was quoted 78c per litre for 300 litres by one company during the week. (home heating)

I hadn't realised that it had gone up so much!

Texaco down the docks are 69c per litre at the pump!!

If I ring and find that places are trying to charge me more than pump prices for 1500l i'll have a canary!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

As Fey! came to discover in recent times, the higher the quantity you purchase the lower the price per litre.. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭manta356

Advertisement