Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hidden camera prank!Seriously funny!

• 22-06-2010 7:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

i would be screamin like that too if that was going on

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭E0inz

Wouldn't have been so funny if he picked up that potpourri chalice and went to town on that ghost..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

How did those 2 girls manage to keep a straight face? I would have been literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass off at him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,347 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'm crying. Brilliant video.

I'd probably be doing the exact same thing as him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Hilarious. :D

People are stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

That is brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭SharkTale

Top Class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭Pittens

The kids were fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Poor guy :D Brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

so_much_win_graphic.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭GrizzlyMan

hahaha brilliant!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

What kind of a spa is he actually believing that, i mean he's in America, what kind of parent leaves their 8 year old kid with someone they dont know. The guy is a big raving queen in the gay sense of the word and about as bright as a broken light bulb.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

What kind of a spa is he actually believing that, i mean he's in America, what kind of parent leaves their 8 year old kid with someone they dont know. The guy is a big raving queen in the gay sense of the word and about as bright as a broken light bulb.
    I went for a week to Nantucket to visit my mate a few yrs back. I got a job babysitting for a few hrs while she was workin. I met the parents for literally 5 mins and off they toddled. The kids were nuts..and so were the parents. Longest 4 hrs of my life.

My mates played a trick on me a few mths ago (guy burstin into the house with a baseball bat), nearly died on the spot! So..yeh..everything he did..id do it x million with the screaming :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

anniehoo wrote: »
    My mates played a trick on me a few mths ago (guy burstin into the house with a baseball bat), nearly died on the spot! So..yeh..everything he did..id do it x million with the screaming :D

I'd understand that as you can see the person with the bat, but the stuff getting moved around and the TV... amateurish!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 timelessone

The guy looks like Rob Kearney. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭CrazyChick18

Oh that was so funny haha still laughing:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Haha fúcking brilliant!:D

I watched some Scare Tactics on youtube after that, and this one had me in stiches! The Chinese guy almost goes Bruce Lee on the zombie!

Advertisement