Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Children of the night, what fine things they see....

• 22-06-2010 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, to compliment (or perhaps in an ode to) the music thread, i thought i would create a thread for the nocs to let everyone know what they are watching;

be it movie, TV show, youtube clip or even just some kewl photos....

Ive noticed alot of nocs seem to be quite good at the movie officinado (sp?) - ing, and it stands to reason that other nocs might find gems or good flims that other nocs would want to know about.

Tonight i shall mostly be watching Finge Season 2

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Just back from seeing Prince of Persia.

It was reasonable. Lots of throw away humorous lines, said in a heroic type manner. Entertaining special effects, and they did seem to make an effort to keep the feel of the game in the cinematography. I didn't want to check the time or fidget for the entire movie, so it kept my attention.

Jake Gynell...thingy kept his shirt on for the whole movie, a little disappointed by that. rwar

And Richard Coyle was in it! I love Richard Coyle!

I give it a Rose Rating of 5 out of 10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I shall not give up on this yet.

Tonight ill be watching part 1 of Going Postal. Sky 1 seem to be getting better at producing programmes. Its really rather good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

Tragically, I am currently watching Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on DVD. Way too old for it, but its' great fun. :o

Advertisement