Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Many Points would You Estimate Primary School Teachin to Be??

• 22-06-2010 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Just for curiosty What Are The Guesses??:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I have no idea but you should prob specify where!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pinkfish

Anywhere in dublin pats marino or frobel does that break it down enough for you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

HL Irish

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Somewhere around 470 I'd say, including an honour in honours Irish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 pinkfish

Ya Hopfully It Doesnt Go Much Highher Thanks For THe Estimates:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Grace16

Yeah its like 470/475 with HL Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

it'll be pretty much the exact same as any other year... it could go up 5-10 points.. maybe the other way either....

there's no point in trying to predict because no one has any idea... your just gonna have to wait and see at this point and hope for the best :pac: don't spend your time thinkin about it or it'll just annoy you til you can be sure.. :pac::pac: forget about it til august

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭bubblz

well applicants to teaching is down on the cao by approx 5% (according to the irish indo) anyway i dont think they will go down but might stay as they are or go up by maybe 5 points? im going for home ec teaching but really doubt i'll get it (again) :S can anyone give an estimate to what home ec teaching will be?

Advertisement