Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camping on Inis Oirr with the kids tips please!

Options
  • 22-06-2010 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭

Hi was wondering if any one tried camping on the Aran Islands Inis Oirr trying to plan a trip away with the kids during the summer.
    I was wondering though if any one ever been there and done it as they say and what would you recommend to bring with you, as you cant bring the car so getting it all over when you arrive off the the ferry!

Also how much is it to rent bikes for a few days while we are there, is it better to bring our own food over with us, is the shop expensive on the island.

any tips or advice very welcome, I'm trying to reassure my DH that we will manage to get every thing on the ferry with the kids LOL biggrin.gif

Thanks in advancesmile.gif

Advertisement