Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Graeme Souness finished today???? Why?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

I'm very disappointed, he was on the ball with most of his comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

murpho999 wrote: »
    Are some of the posters here journalists for The Sun?

So far Souness finished tonight because:

He's going to do World Cup for BBC.
    He's going to do World Cup for ITV.
    He's going to do World Cup for Sky even though Sky don't show any World Cup matches.
    He doesn't get on with Dunphy
    He's going to do World Cup with ESPN
    He's been fired by RTE for the Vidic/Torres rape comment.

Dietar Hamman is also going to Sky/BBC/ESPN/ITV

Talk about conspiracy theories. It was stated quite clearly on the day that Hamman was going back for pre-season with MK Dons and no explanation was given for Souness as none is required.

Can people stop making mountains out of molehills and accept that the truth is somethings just a simple boring thing.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭JohnnyRyan99

I don't get it :confused:

It was the Anelka story with the names changed... My apologies for the confusion!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,607 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

It was the Anelka story with the names changed... My apologies for the confusion!

Ah, now it makes sense :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Everyone knows he left to complete the final round of interviews for the Liverpool job .. :eek::p

CorkMan wrote: »
    According to legend this country was once a place full of millionaires, these days, unfortunately so, that is not the case. Sky care that you get good value........me bollox

Ten floggings for George after the world cup is over.
    George Hook (Apres match skit) "The thing i like most about sky other than the tachnology is that they pay me lots of MMMONNNEYYY!!"

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

So, Didi back on RTE today and Souness currently on Al jazeera. Conspiracy theory you say?

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

murpho999 wrote: »
    Are some of the posters here journalists for The Sun?

So far Souness finished tonight because:

He's going to do World Cup for BBC.
    He's going to do World Cup for ITV.
    He's going to do World Cup for Sky even though Sky don't show any World Cup matches.
    He doesn't get on with Dunphy
    He's going to do World Cup with ESPN
    He's been fired by RTE for the Vidic/Torres rape comment.

Dietar Hamman is also going to Sky/BBC/ESPN/ITV

Talk about conspiracy theories. It was stated quite clearly on the day that Hamman was going back for pre-season with MK Dons and no explanation was given for Souness as none is required.

Can people stop making mountains out of molehills and accept that the truth is somethings just a simple boring thing.
    I heard down the pub that he was away to organise the invasion of North Korea and if it was successful he would make it compulsory to have huge curly permed hair and an outrageous moustache (for every one world wide)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭stumpypeeps

Souness is in Durban working for Al Jazeera. He was speaking from there this morning on the Dunphy show on Newstalk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Maybe he is going on holiday. Or has another commitment.

rafas replacement?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Wasn't that joke done earlier in this thread?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

mike65 wrote: »
    Wasn't that joke done earlier in this thread?

i dunno, i wasnt bothered reading through all the pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It was page 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

I'd imagine he was only around to give out about England. This is supported by the fact that he had holidays booked for the latter stages :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

He's actually working as an analyst for Al Jazeera Sports in South Africa for their coverage of the knockout stages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

So, Al Jazeera pay more than RTE then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

I saw him down the local last night, he was fierce Merry about England getting knocked out, and about Scotland winning WC 2012 and him being winning coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ziggy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

ziggy wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    There is a Dick though.

Advertisement