Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal

Options
  • 22-06-2010 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

:eek:Hello, I was wondering is there people from Roscommon/Leitrim interested in the Paranormal?

I find it difficult to find people who share this interest like me! It would be cool to investigate areas of paranormal activity.I have done a paranormal investigation at Ross Castle in Meath

Check out my page on Facebook called Roscommon Paranormal & feel free to put your comments on it :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

Yep.:p

Someone else from Leitrim on boards?
    We're a rare breed.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭leonvquinn

Yeh, I used to do a lot of that stuff and have been to Ross aswell. Contact Tony from http://praofi.org - he lives in Leitrim.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feelio

Thankd for that leon...have spoken to him before alright. I am looking for people around carrick on shannon who are interested in the paranormal to see if a group could be set up??

Did you get numbers for soccer?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭leonvquinn

Don't know anyone around Carrick and I'm not that interesated anymore although a Dublin friend and I might go wander around an old ruin the odd time when he's down...give me you number in case I hear anything.

Not much response to footie yet, you play?

Hello all, anyone from carrick on shannon interested in the paranormal :eek:

If so, go to the Roscommon paranormal page on Facebook or reply to this thread. Just wondering if there is people interested in this subject???

Feelio

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

feelio wrote: »
    Hello all, anyone from carrick on shannon interested in the paranormal :eek:

If so, go to the Roscommon paranormal page on Facebook or reply to this thread. Just wondering if there is people interested in this subject???

Feelio
    No need for another thread.

Merged with older thread.

Thanks for the heads up!

Advertisement