Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumping Steel Radiator 36" x 18"

• 22-06-2010 10:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Would it be all right to bung this in the black bin..would it do any harm to the hydraulic's system.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

Things like that I reckon are a no no.

My parents did up their house recently and had to take them to a recycling depot...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

kilbarry dump take all that stuff for free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭C_Dawg

We got in new radiators a while back and we put the old ones outside on the driveway. Somebody stole them overnight

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mysterious&Shy

C_Dawg wrote: »
    We got in new radiators a while back and we put the old ones outside on the driveway. Somebody stole them overnight

Sorry but I just laughed out loud at that!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Hoffmans wrote: »
    kilbarry dump take all that stuff for free

nah unfortunately.....they want about €16 and thats with me bringing it to them :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Tragamin2k2

scrapyard?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

i have seen in some of the recycling centres, especially the one in new ross, that they take a lot of stuff like that steel, and put in in the tin can collection bin... when i say bin i mean skip and its free

robtri wrote: »
    i have seen in some of the recycling centres, especially the one in new ross, that they take a lot of stuff like that steel, and put in in the tin can collection bin... when i say bin i mean skip and its free

ah sure there well ahead of us outside of the pail:(

anyone have a phone number for a scrap yard in the town?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 360 ✭✭mytime

I had to get rid of 7 foot radiator just after christmas. Ended bringing it to Liam Mulrooney up in Ballybricken and he didnt charge either. Hes down one of those narrow one steets that lead onto ballybricken. Its beside a furniture or upholstery place.

mytime wrote: »
    I had to get rid of 7 foot radiator just after christmas. Ended bringing it to Liam Mulrooney up in Ballybricken and he didnt charge either. Hes down one of those narrow one steets that lead onto ballybricken. Its beside a furniture or upholstery place.

thats only round da corner....thanks very much for that *thumbs up* and welcome to the boards!

• Advertisement
Advertisement