Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wellington-Fiji $269

Options
  • 22-06-2010 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭

I've never seen direct flights from Wellington to Nadi for $269 before...not many left just thought i'd share if anyones looking to escape the winter :)

http://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/cheap-fare-fiji-nonstop-ex-wellington

Whilst on the subject of Fiji, has anyone been over recently or can recommend a place to stay?

The choice is bewildering...so many gorgeous places

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

ooh, that's a good deal. Wish I could take it but I just paid $3500 for flights to South Africa next Christmas :eek: Im going to be living on baked beans until then, methinks!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I was there back in March. Stayed in Denerau. Booked in to the Westin Hotel for 4 nights.
    Great place. WOuld love to go back for longer

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭ArseBurger

I used to live in Denarau. All the hotels there are good and you have access to many day trips (and longer) to various islands and inland.

It all depends what you want really. If you're into all inclusive and won't leave the hotel for your stay then you may be interested in the Intercontinental down on Natadola beach. This is also a good spot if you're a surfer - outside of Cloudbreak of course.

There is also the south coast of the main Island, but that's a bit of a trek from Nadi airport.

Basically, you can find everything you want without a long journey in Denerau.

Make sure you hit Ed's Bar in Martinair on a Friday... It's only 10 - 15 mins from Denarau island in a taxi. Don't pay more than FJ$15 each way. Don't bother arranging for your driver to meet you at the end of the night either, there will be plenty of cars there falling all over themselves for your custom.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

Have booked this amazing place on the Yasawa Islands as we want to get away from the busy areas and just relax and snorkel. There for 4 days and have another 4 days to decide what to do with after that, then 2 nights in Nadi.

Kewl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

pclancy wrote: »
    Have booked this amazing place on the Yasawa Islands as we want to get away from the busy areas and just relax and snorkel. There for 4 days and have another 4 days to decide what to do with after that, then 2 nights in Nadi.

Kewl.

/jealous :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement