Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Applying For Accommodation

Options
  • 22-06-2010 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hey, I just applyed there for accomodation online. I've been put on the waiting list.
    It says there is roughly 750 or so places available, but I am number 1300(or so).

Do I have any chance in getting a place?
    :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

if there is 750 places available then there shouldn't be a waiting list yet for your category
    just out of curiosity what is your category and how did you get this figure of 1300 because it seem high for a waiting list

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Mark2006

"you have applied for accommodation under the "Junior Years (1st Year)" eligibility category. There are 747 places assigned to this category and you are number 1227 in the queue"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

Mark2006 wrote: »
    "you have applied for accommodation under the "Junior Years (1st Year)" eligibility category. There are 747 places assigned to this category and you are number 1227 in the queue"
    edit
    sorry i think i was wrong, the waiting list for first years works different sorry the first 747 will be offered places. but out of that not all will coming to ucd due to cao points etc so you still could get on campus but still look for off campus just to be safe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 LouiseZ

Not everyone who applied for campus will get a place on their desired course in UCD.....and you're better off than me..no. 1371:mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

I'm 1598 FFS....:(

Take it there is little chance of that wittling down to me??

• Advertisement
Advertisement