Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire in Dublin 6W/14 area

Options
  • 22-06-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

There's some sort of big fire in the Dublin 6W/14 area. Does anyone know exactly where it is? I was out driving around the area and we kept driving into cloudy smokey parts but couldn't pin point where the smoke was coming from. Lots of Fire Brigades driving around too but wasn't up for following one!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I noticed the air in Ranelagh was very smoky alright, couldn't see any sign of fire in the area though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Yeah I noticed that too around Milltown/Rathgar/Rathmines - very wide area...twas a bonfire like smell

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Same around Ringsend/Sandymount.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 driveshaft

I think there was a gorse fire up bohernabreena direction and the smoke was blown towards town. Saw it coming up the N4 last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭johnnyjb

driveshaft wrote: »
    I think there was a gorse fire up bohernabreena direction and the smoke was blown towards town. Saw it coming up the N4 last night.

I can see 7 fires from my window

Its bonfire night in cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

johnnyjb wrote: »
    I can see 7 fires from my window

Its bonfire night in cork

Ah bugger forgot it was bonfire night down west :(
    D'ye celebrate John's Night in Cork as well?

Advertisement