Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Season 3 Premiership

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

wools and colly ill be able to play at 3.30.ill drop in later on around 9 to see if your on

Wont be around at 3.30 - be still at work... Should be on after 6ish

Then later on at 9 night be too late - might tip to the cinema :)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭CapRooney

will be on bout midnight if anyone is up for a game. and sorry guys for the lack of games and holding back to league.

thewools (Inter) 1 : 1 polarbearhead (Bayern)

Cracking game and either could have won it in the end. I was dominating the game and bagged a goal after half time - then polar changes formation! Boom - straight away he gets an equaliser!! :(

After that it was anyones game to win - both had late chances and one on ones missed!! Cracking game all the same... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

colly54 wrote: »
    Chelsea 3-2 Man United

good game philt the best i have had in this league so far :)

you never recorded this result wools

you never recorded this result wools

Cheers i must have missed it - if i thank a score it means I have recorded the result onto table... missed that one!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

bayern 2 chelsea 1. we had to play this one on the team play thing.i was leading 2 -1 with 8 mins to go when the game froze. no ones fault.we agreed to play the first 12 mins of another game and i just about held on

thewools wrote: »
    thewools (Inter) 1 : 1 polarbearhead (Bayern)

Cracking game and either could have won it in the end. I was dominating the game and bagged a goal after half time - then polar changes formation! Boom - straight away he gets an equaliser!! :(

After that it was anyones game to win - both had late chances and one on ones missed!! Cracking game all the same... :)

savage game.some first touch from schweinsteiger!!!cant believe i missed a last gasp 1 on 1 again!!same as the first game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Spurs 1 Liverpool 1. Crap game draw fair result

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

man city 2 man utd 2
    man city 2 spurs 2

Keep it up guys - loads of games still to be played!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

CapRooney/ Ascension-X/ Uroboric when can I play you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'll be scarce until the middle of the week, back to normal then. Logged on now, but missed you by a few, might catch you later this evening if you're about.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

AscensionX - whats the deal buddy - i was on for about 5 hours one day last week and so wre you - i sent you 3 messages without reply - im not one to see anyone thrown out of a league but if you dont get back to ppl when they are waiting to play you - something should be done about it!!:mad::mad:

Hatchets/Ascension/Ahashake - you around tonight??

I see the wools has played 15 games and i have only 10 played - now i know three of the games i have yet played but im not sure about the other two if thats what i need to catch up? are the manyoofan games been taken out and have you (the wools) counted your games against him? Just wanna get back on track this week.:)

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

Still loads and loads of fixtures to be played guys - Ascension-X + CapRooney mainly however!!

There are still games outstanding from June :-( Try and make a big push this week to get all reamaining games played as the other league are almost finished.

Crosáidí wrote: »
    CapRooney/ Ascension-X/ Uroboric when can I play you

Any chance tonight?

Milan 3-2 R Madrid

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Milan 3-2 R Madrid

:(

Töpher wrote: »
    :(

:D;):p

• Advertisement

Liverpool 1 - 5 Real Madrid

Better points return than two draws, which I'd have taken earlier on, having played no more than half an hour in the last 3 weeks. Defence isn't looking up to much, but at least I'm managing to score. :o

Liverpool 0 - 4 Man Utd, Well then lads - whos afraid of the big bad Philt?? Thats rite the Mersey reds, thats who!! What a performance from my little devils - it was 1-0 early doors and Hatchets never stood a chance after that. 1potato, 2 potato, 3 potato, 4!!! yes hit for 4 just like Devon Malcolm used to be every ball - ah the man with no neck - i remember him well - id say that result has put the fear of bejaysis into the rest of the league!!!:D;):p

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

Arsenal (Ascension-X): Outstanding Games
    • 24 Jun 2010: Spurs - CapRooney Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 04 Jul 2010: Chelsea - colly54 Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 08 Jul 2010: Juventus - AhaShake Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 14 Jul 2010: Man City - conco27 Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 15 Jul 2010: Arsenal - Ascension-X Man Utd - Philt27
    • 22 Jul 2010: Arsenal - Ascension-X Real Madrid - Uroboric
    • 25 Jul 2010: AC Milan - czam2007 Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 28 Jul 2010: Arsenal - Ascension-X Spurs - CapRooney
    • 04 Aug 2010: Arsenal - Ascension-X Chelsea - colly54
    • 05 Aug 2010: Inter - thewools Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 08 Aug 2010: Arsenal - Ascension-X Juventus - AhaShake
    Spurs (CapRooney): Outstanding Games
    • 24 Jun 2010: Spurs - CapRooney Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 11 Jul 2010: Spurs - CapRooney Chelsea - colly54
    • 18 Jul 2010: Spurs - CapRooney AC Milan - czam2007
    • 22 Jul 2010: AC Milan - czam2007 Spurs - CapRooney
    • 25 Jul 2010: Spurs - CapRooney Juventus - AhaShake
    • 28 Jul 2010: Arsenal - Ascension-X Spurs - CapRooney
    • 29 Jul 2010: Spurs - CapRooney Liverpool - joe2772
    • 01 Aug 2010: B. Munich - polarbearhead Spurs - CapRooney
    • 04 Aug 2010: Spurs - CapRooney Man City - conco27
    • 08 Aug 2010: Spurs - CapRooney Man Utd - Philt27
    Thats 17 games outstanding guys (you still have play each other twice). I want this number reduced dramatically before Wednesday is out..

Otherwise I have no other option but to remove you both from the league. You have been both warned on numerous occasions and both are lacking any urgency to finish your games.

bayern 2 spurs 1.squeaky bum time at the end but the bayern juggernaut rumbles on!!

Will be on tonight CapRooney Ascension-X around 10.30

thewools (Inter) 1 : 0 Urobonic (Real Madrid)

Phew - i just dont like Real much; their pace is scary! I played poorly as I couldnt counter attack like normal as Real had 5/6 in defense. So it was tough to break down. We both had good chances but i nicked a lucky goal to take the 3 points...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Uroboric,Caprooney or ascension about 2nite??

Inter Milan 1 - 0 Real Madrid

Curse you thewools! One shot on target! One! :mad: In the 81st minute! Double :mad:!! I should have been out of sight by half time, :P, but you controlled much of the play in the second half. Reckon a draw would have been the fair result, but I guess

Great game though, well played sir. :pac:

The Madrid backheel off the crossbar from about 12 yards out would have been my best goal ever. But, no. :o

Uroboric,Caprooney or ascension about 2nite??

About now if you're up for a game?

• Advertisement

Töpher wrote: »
    Inter Milan 1 - 0 Real Madrid

Curse you thewools! One shot on target! One! :mad: In the 81st minute! Double :mad:!! I should have been out of sight by half time, :P, but you controlled much of the play in the second half. Reckon a draw would have been the fair result, but I guess

Great game though, well played sir. :pac:

The Madrid backheel off the crossbar from about 12 yards out would have been my best goal ever. But, no. :o

Ye I was sure it was going to end a draw... Next time?? :)

Now that I think about it - ye! ONE SHOT!! phew! :p I had a few others that normally hit the net but the shooting boots were most definitly not on..

As for your back heel shot - Keeper had it covered ;)

Advertisement