Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Season 3 Premiership

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

hatchets27 wrote: »
    I'm away from tmrw until Sunday so colly I can play today up until 8 and then from half 11 to half 12 ?????

Gave him a text there for you.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

ill be on between half 11 and half 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Liverpool 2 Chelsea 0. No wonder colly was ducking and diving. I absolutely thumped him, it should have been 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE STANDINGS:

table.jpg

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

We did stuggle for consistancy in playing our fixtures every week however and 3 people where removed from the league (ManYooFan, Ascension-X and CapRooney).

Only one outstanding game was not played (B. Munich - polarbearhead VS Man Utd - Philt27) - and this game is now void. Neither team gains points.

Congratulations to everyone involved. In the end; the league turned out to be quite successful once again (Especially for me once again :cool:).

In the end we only had one relegation spot as the 3 who were removed (see above) will not be entered into any future leagues. So unfortunately that was Man City - conco27 :(. For Season 4 you will be in the championship division.

However, we don't have enough time to complete another season on FIFA 10; so this may cause difficulties for Season 4 as not everyone who is currently in the 2 leagues may purchase FIFA 11.

So I look forward to playing alot of you again in FIFA 11 :)

FIFA 11 will be released on 1st October for anyone who doesn't know. I will be starting Season 4 soon after this date. :)

I would like to thank everyone for their effort this season and hopefully we can continue to grow a committed core community of PS3 FIFA players here on Boards. :)

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Liverpool 2 Chelsea 0. No wonder colly was ducking and diving. I absolutely thumped him, it should have been 6.

I was avoiding you??:confused:
    You were the one who never replied to my messages over the last 3 weeks!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

colly54 wrote: »
    I was avoiding you??:confused:
    You were the one who never replied to my messages over the last 3 weeks!!!

He was probably in training for the big match

Looks like it paid off
    No Pain!

Crosáidí wrote: »
    He was probably in training for the big match

Looks like it paid off
    No Pain!

Ah well, 3rd 2nd place in a row that was my aim ha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Wools well done on running a great league. Who knows you might even beat me in the next league but probably not! I'm your worst nightmare.

Advertisement