Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Season 3 Premiership

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

AhaShake has taken an early lead - fait play.

Also Manyoofan and Phil27 - neither of you have yet to play a game yet? :mad:
    Hey lads - im on now for about an hour and then after 9pm so i can catch up..sorry about no games played - will make them up soon as...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Yes Indeed.

Liverpool 3 Man City 1

Liverpool 6 (six) as in of the best, as in route sixty...., as in the ? o clock news? as in the number of the beast 66? Inter Milan 2.

Game One: The thing I like about Conco is that although he is a G load of my G playing fifa, he does try god love him. Ive always said, a simple man with simple needs, but he does give his best and his City team went out and tried to a man to beat my scousers but he came up short. But at the end we shook hands and had a glass of 42 squiddlechops (red) back in my office and we both laughed about how sh*t his team is.

Game 2: this was a different kettle of earl grey. The wools comes to anfield and refused to shake my hand, thinking he is the cream of the crop. Not on my watch pal. He was quoted in the papers as saying Joe2772 is all mouth and couldnt even manage a erection. Eh six of the best up your ass my wooly friend. Inter Milan? more like Inter Cert!!! I took you to school my friend, robbed your lunch money and gave you a wedgie!!! Your living on memories wools, the dog days are over, its time you got used to the art of losing and it time you showed me and my boys respect. 6-2 its a humilation but im not getting carried away. Bottom three last season, mid table this season and league winner next season. YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Yes Indeed.

Liverpool 3 Man City 1

Liverpool 6 (six) as in of the best, as in route sixty...., as in the ? o clock news? as in the number of the beast 66? Inter Milan 2.

Game One: The thing I like about Conco is that although he is a G load of my G playing fifa, he does try god love him. Ive always said, a simple man with simple needs, but he does give his best and his City team went out and tried to a man to beat my scousers but he came up short. But at the end we shook hands and had a glass of 42 squiddlechops (red) back in my office and we both laughed about how sh*t his team is.

Game 2: this was a different kettle of earl grey. The wools comes to anfield and refused to shake my hand, thinking he is the cream of the crop. Not on my watch pal. He was quoted in the papers as saying Joe2772 is all mouth and couldnt even manage a erection. Eh six of the best up your ass my wooly friend. Inter Milan? more like Inter Cert!!! I took you to school my friend, robbed your lunch money and gave you a wedgie!!! Your living on memories wools, the dog days are over, its time you got used to the art of losing and it time you showed me and my boys respect. 6-2 its a humilation but im not getting carried away. Bottom three last season, mid table this season and league winner next season. YEAH BABY YEAH!!!!

When is our rematch?? ;) Hopefully soon... :cool:

Next game torres and Gerrard will have Marco Materazzi to diss their sisters to deal with...

BOOM - fifty flying headbutts and 17 leg breakers later - Marco walks off to a standing ovation and returns the favour by directing a sweet kick to Carraghers mid section!! :)

man u 3 - 1 man city - less said about that the better - total control by utd - with form like this fear is just another word in the dictionary!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Yes Indeed.

Liverpool 3 Man City 1

Don't want to be pedantic here but its the six one news! :pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Inter 2 -1 Real

Bleh. Typical game against thewools for me, take the lead early and then throw it all away by playing like some sort of ape.

I hate you, sir. :pac:

Real Madrid 6 - 1 Liverpool

That's more like it! Took an extremely early lead, and Gerrard scored an equalizer just on the half hour mark after some sustained pressure from the visitors - thought I was throwing it away as usual! Ronaldo scored a free (should have been a penalty! :pac:) on the stroke of half time, and from there the Galacticos pushed on in the second half and secured the points.

ManYooFan1 got until tomorrow to either log on PSN or post here....

Ill man utd be on after the game 2nite for a bit..

Inter v B. Munich
    Juventus v Arsenal
    Liverpool v Milan
    Man City v R. Madrid
    Man Utd v Spurs
    Chelsea v Barcelona

Milan v M. City
    Arsenal v Liverpool
    B. Munich v Juventus
    Barcelona v Inter
    R. Madrid v M. Utd
    Spurs v Chelsea

Inter v Chelsea
    Juventus v Barcelona
    Liverpool v B. Munich
    M. City v Arsenal
    M. Utd v Milan
    R. Madrid v Spurs

• Advertisement

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com

Bye Bye ManYooFan1 - as he has not played a single game nor logged in to PSN in almost 3 weeks he has been removed from the league. All fixtures deleted.

This leaves 11 in the league - which means there will be 15 games in total per gameweeks. So some teams will only have to play 2 games in certain weeks.

There is a serious amount of outstanding fixtures guys:
    • 24 Jun 10: Liverpool - joe2772 Juventus - AhaShake
    • 24 Jun 10: Man Utd - Philt27 Chelsea - colly54
    • 24 Jun 10: Spurs - CapRooney Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 27 Jun 10: Inter - thewools Man Utd - Philt27
    • 27 Jun 10: Liverpool - joe2772 Spurs - CapRooney
    • 30 Jun 10: Man Utd - Philt27 Juventus - AhaShake
    • 30 Jun 10: Spurs - CapRooney B. Munich - polarbearhead
    • 04 Jul 10: Chelsea - colly54 Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 04 Jul 10: Inter - thewools AC Milan - czam2007
    • 04 Jul 10: Liverpool - joe2772 Man Utd - Philt27
    • 04 Jul 10: Man City - conco27 Spurs - CapRooney

NEW LIST:
    Crosáidí wrote: »
    Inter v B. Munich
    Juventus v Arsenal
    Liverpool v Milan
    Man City v R. Madrid
    Man Utd v Spurs

Milan v M. City
    Arsenal v Liverpool
    B. Munich v Juventus
    R. Madrid v M. Utd
    Spurs v Chelsea

Inter v Chelsea
    Liverpool v B. Munich
    M. City v Arsenal
    M. Utd v Milan
    R. Madrid v Spurs

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com

Bye Bye ManYooFan1 - as he has not played a single game nor logged in to PSN in almost 3 weeks he has been removed from the league. All fixtures deleted.

This leaves 11 in the league - which means there will be 15 games in total per gameweeks. So some teams will only have to play 2 games in certain weeks.

There is a serious amount of outstanding fixtures guys:
    • 24 Jun 10: Liverpool - joe2772 Juventus - AhaShake
    • 24 Jun 10: Man Utd - Philt27 Chelsea - colly54
    • 24 Jun 10: Spurs - CapRooney Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 27 Jun 10: Inter - thewools Man Utd - Philt27
    • 27 Jun 10: Liverpool - joe2772 Spurs - CapRooney
    • 30 Jun 10: Man Utd - Philt27 Juventus - AhaShake
    • 30 Jun 10: Spurs - CapRooney B. Munich - polarbearhead
    • 04 Jul 10: Chelsea - colly54 Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • 04 Jul 10: Inter - thewools AC Milan - czam2007
    • 04 Jul 10: Liverpool - joe2772 Man Utd - Philt27
    • 04 Jul 10: Man City - conco27 Spurs - CapRooney
    • 07 Jul 10: Real Madrid - Uroboric Liverpool - joe2772

Played, 6-1 to Madrid, listed a few posts up. :)

Töpher wrote: »
    Played, 6-1 to Madrid, listed a few posts up. :)

My Bad... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

liverpool 2, man utd 4

wp phil.

liverpool 2, man utd 4

wp phil.
    see this is how u do it woolsie - just play to ur strengths and you will beat hatchets no bother!! i actually played to the Uruguay Holland score and just when he thought he was back in it - BANG!!! Rooney comes up with another one..unbeaten, undeterred, bring on the rest as ive already beaten one of the big boys - no not you conco!!:D:D

If any of the following wish to play later I'll be online from 5.15 - 6.30ish today and later on in the night >11pm :)
    • Man Utd - Philt27
    • AC Milan - czam2007
    • B. Munich - polarbearhead
    • Chelsea - colly54
    • Spurs - CapRooney

If any of the following wish to play later I'll be online from 5.15 - 6.30ish today and later on in the night >11pm :)
    • Man Utd - Philt27
    • AC Milan - czam2007
    • B. Munich - polarbearhead
    • Chelsea - colly54
    • Spurs - CapRooney
    Oh ill be on Woolsie - see scoreline above!! OH YEAHHHH - BRING IT!!!:D:D:D

Philt27 wrote: »
    Oh ill be on Woolsie - see scoreline above!! OH YEAHHHH - BRING IT!!!:D:D:D

What time you be on at?

Ye I seen your score - you think I'm scared?? :P My Inter boys are just taking some time adapting from Jose Morinhos negative gameplan.

Eto'o and Sneijder and gave me a text earlier to comfirm that they are ready for Man United. Materazzi is struggling with this offensive objective I must admit but Cambiasso is milking his new role as a supporting stiker. DAM I have said too much :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

wools ill be on around 5.ill be around later from 10pm for anyone playin bayern

• Advertisement

thewools (Inter) 2 : 1 polarbearhead (Bayern)

Good good game - polar set out a very defensive back line but left all the attacking to Klose, Robben and Ribery... Their pace was killing my pensioners at the back. But I just about held on.

Milito should have scored 3 more but I was happy to just bag the 3 points... :)

thewools (inter) 1 : 3 czam2007 (AC Milan)

AC were in total control through out... I'm nicht likin ze International... :(

No excuse though - czam destroyed me! Not sure what to do with this inter team really!! Back to training I think :o

Man City 2-3 Milan
    Liverpool 6-0 Milan
    Inter 1-3 Milan

6 from 9, not a bad nights work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Ascension,Wools,CapRooney or philt around for a game now?

i'll play u now - give me a few mins

i'll play u now - give me a few mins

ill be on in 5

colly54 wrote: »
    ill be on in 5

K - I online now anyways

colly54 wrote: »
    ill be on in 5
    ?????????????

Inter 1-0 Chelsea

Thought i was going to get bet 5 nil because i have been playing the world cup game for the past week....dissapointed i didnt nick a draw in the end haha

• Advertisement

thewools (Inter) 1 : 0 colly54 (Chelsea)

It certainly wasnt a classic game - nor anything close to any of our previous fixtures thats for sure...

Both of us had few chances and rattles the woodwork twice each i think...

I tweaked my team around again and it seemed a bit better defensively but attacking - mweh!!!! Good game colly!!!

Advertisement