Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Season 3 Premiership

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Liverpool 6, Milan 0.

Standard stuff really. Crosaidi hit the post at the tenth minute and after that it was one way as Milan were torn apart by Lucas pulling the strings. Things were so quiet in the second half that my defence may have well have done the Agger do. Milan did have three shots so my defence were brought in for extra training this morning. I let my daughter play the last ten minutes but she failed to score so there is lots of work to be done on the home front. i think she blabbered something about a clean sheet and hitting the post but thats not good enough for a 8 month old child. And speaking three languages is not going to impress anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Hey lads, sorry wasnt on last nite but will deffo be on later - dunno what time but ill check every now and again to see - ill get loads of games cleared this wkend - need to catch up - unbeaten, thats prob why subconsciously i havnt played any other games yet!?!?!?! hehe:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

hatchets27 wrote: »
    Liverpool 6, Milan 0.

Standard stuff really. Crosaidi hit the post at the tenth minute and after that it was one way as Milan were torn apart by Lucas pulling the strings. Things were so quiet in the second half that my defence may have well have done the Agger do. Milan did have three shots so my defence were brought in for extra training this morning. I let my daughter play the last ten minutes but she failed to score so there is lots of work to be done on the home front. i think she blabbered something about a clean sheet and hitting the post but thats not good enough for a 8 month old child. And speaking three languages is not going to impress anyone.

Those two crackers from Gerrard set you off, he can ping them.
    My button jammed when i hit the post there thats why i stalled over the ball, would of been a different game if that went in

What are the chances Crosaidi but the same thing happened to me when Topher hammered me 6-1!!! At one all I was clean through and as i was about to shoot when the virgin mary appeared in my living room and gave me the day when the world is going to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said " well thats great Mary but im playing Fifa". Well then we had a chat and because I could only occasionally glance at the tv I ended up losing to Topher. Or else he pissed all over me and I took the defeat gracefully. It one of the two.

I'm sure Topher won gracefully too :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Man City 2 - 0 Real Madrid

Sick as a parrot after that! :( 4 player scramble about 25 yards out 3 minutes in ended up with the ball rocketing out of the melee into the top corner, cracking goal! Had to really push to try and get back into it, and left myself open at the back, and City took one of these chances in the second half after ending up 2 on 1 or something. Seemed to do everything but score, the amount of last ditch flailing limbs that got in the way actually had me shouting at the TV at one stage! :pac: Conco played well and had my defence stretched from start to finish, fair result at the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

anyone playing bayern ill check in during the day to see whos on.otherwise ill be on later tonight around 11ish

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Will caprooney or acsension be around later for league game?

Man Utd will be on from 9pm for a catch up on games..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Spurs 5 - 2 Madrid

Another crushing defeat; think that made it something stupid like 11 losses in a row online. Unable to make a short pass, unable to stop my defence running away from the ball (seriously, the space I'm offering at the moment is ridiculous!), unable to score, players teeing up the opposition instead of clearing it, unable for Ronaldo or Higuain to outpace slower players - case in point tonight Ledley King kept burning Ronaldo... Decided to revert away from my preferred formation and stick with default Madrid in an attempt to at least tighten things up, 3-0 down in 25 minutes. :pac: Ended up 3-2-5 trying to get back into this; didn't work... :)

Man Utd 0 - 0 Madrid

Whoop. First clean sheet in about a month. :eek:

• Advertisement

Milan 4-1 Man Utd

bayern 5 man utd 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Milan 4-1 Man Utd

Table updates for both leagues due soon mate? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Ill update table tomorrow :)

thewools (Inter) 4 : 0 phil27 (Man Utd)

Inter are back - still dont like the way morinho has instilled a bad vide in the camp but Etou loves my new regime....

Good game phil - you had some good chances early on but keeper doen well

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Chelsea 1-1 Manchester Utd

Shocking finishing by me!!

I had around 10 shots on target even philt was hitting the post for me but nothing was going in....
    Philt scored a screamer to get the draw
    Drogba and Anelka are muck!!
    Might have to start the youngsters next match...

Man Utd 1 - 1 Chelsea - Dunno how Colly didnt win this one - as he said even i was hitting my own post and still nothing!! it was a nice Rooney finish but i was blessed, think that Hatchets virgin mary was playin on my side there!!
    Man Utd 0 - 4 Inter - wasnt too bad early doors then the aul woolsie got on top and with a couple of quick goals that was that
    Man Utd 1 - 0 Spurs - What a mistake by the keeper - thats all i can say about this game - not much to talk about other than the last few mins collapse by Gomes!!
    Man Utd 1 - 4 Milan - i think? - No wthis was a game of two halves - 1st half i was cruising - hadnt scored but it was all to play for in the 2nd then out of nowhere the vengaboys hammered home Boom boom boom boom, 4 without reply - i think i scored one and that was it but i will stand corrected if im wrong??
    Man Utd 0 - 5 Bayern - Just checked there and i wasnt even down to play Polar so im claiming a re-match!! Got well whipped in this one but ill get you on the return leg - i always do - or else i dont!!!?!!
    Man Utd 0 - 0 Real Madrid - less said about this the better!!
    All in all a positive nights play - still have nearly as many points so far in this one than i did the whole of the last league so happy enough. Will Manyoofan or Aha be on later to finish off my catch up??

bayern 5 man utd 0.
    Dude what formation was that!?!?!? u wre all over me everytime i went near the ba!! crazy tactics which well paid off!!! well played!!

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

13 games still outstanding to play guys....

AhaShake is still the only player reamining who hastn tasted defeat as of yet :rolleyes:

A wrong result, i lost 3-2 to milan you have me down as winning 3-2. ive only won the one match against madrid

alanc2003 wrote: »
    A wrong result, i lost 3-2 to milan you have me down as winning 3-2. ive only won the one match against madrid

Fixed - my bad!! Only back to work today after a busy wkend!! Still suffering :P

• Advertisement

Philt27 wrote: »
    Dude what formation was that!?!?!? u wre all over me everytime i went near the ba!! crazy tactics which well paid off!!! well played!!

i was sure we were down for a game. my super efficient german tactics strangled the game!!Klose for the golden boot!

i was sure we were down for a game. my super efficient german tactics strangled the game!!Klose for the golden boot!
    so do i get my re-match when we are supposed to play properly?? hehe - nah its cool - i think one more game against that team will do me ta very much!!:(:D

Philt27 wrote: »
    so do i get my re-match when we are supposed to play properly?? hehe - nah its cool - i think one more game against that team will do me ta very much!!:(:D

are you from louth?

just lookin there it was joe i have to play not phil. caprooney,ahashake and joe ill be on tonight between 10 and 11

are you from louth?

Now Now - Theres a very sour man typing this..... :p

I will be on tonight after ten if ahashake, caprooney, Ascension x or Polarbearhead fancy a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

13 games still outstanding to play guys....

AhaShake is still the only player reamining who hastn tasted defeat as of yet :rolleyes:

Sorry I havent been around. Will be up and running with internet by this weekend almost definitely (just moved counties) . Cant believe some have played 8 already :o. Lots of catching up to do.

ps stupid that :0 comes out like :o

Liverpool 1 Bayern Munich 0.

Milan v R.Madrid
    Aresnal v Man Utd
    B. Munich v Man City
    Chelsea v Juventus
    Spurs v Inter

Milan v Spurs
    Aresnal v R. Madrid
    B. Munich v Man Utd
    Chelsea v Liverpool
    Inter v Juventus

Milan v Arsenal
    Liverpool v Inter
    Man City v Chelsea
    R. Madrid v B. Munich
    Spurs v Juventus

Some people might only have two games, since MYF isn't participating anymore

• Advertisement

Man city 0 chelsea 1 colly even played the kids but an inspired subsitute got him the win with drogba coming on to get the winner!

Advertisement