Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Season 3 Premiership

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

alanc2003 wrote: »
    Man city 0 chelsea 1 colly even played the kids but an inspired subsitute got him the win with drogba coming on to get the winner!

After drogba's and anelka's displays against philt they didnt deserve to start....
    Sturridge couldnt finish his dinner either so drogba and anelka came on to sort out the mess and grab a goal

Good game conco :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Can any of the following play today between 5.15 - 6.30pm or > 11.00pm?
    • Spurs - CapRooney
    • Juventus - AhaShake (Down to play Aha Twice this gameweek I see :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

Will Ascension X or Aha be on 2nite or over the week-end at all?? only 2 games as manyoofan isnt playin anymore?!?! Can someone that showed interest in joining the league not take over Barcelona??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fifa_master

To the OP.

You have any dropouts and need to fill a space?
    Very reliable FIFa'er here.

And I may already know somebody in this league irl :cool:

To the OP.

Its not up to me buddy but i would have no objection..:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Bayern 4 - 0 Real

Very, very, odd game this, settled by yet some more Casillas retardation. :( It was strange, both teams seemed extremely slow, despite both packing some super fast players, it was almost all played at half speed or something!

Half an hour gone, Real sitting comfortable (well, both teams were!), and I don't think Bayern had taken a shot yet. Long ball up to the edge of the box, only Gomes in relative sight, but Marcelo's got a head start and has the beating of him. Casillas runs out (not controlled by me) past the corner of the penalty area, then decides to let the ball run past him and he gets in the way of Marcelo (controlled by me), leaving Gomes (I think) to slip in from about 20 yards out and literally run into an empty net! :eek: To make things worse (for me!), the AI was at fault for the second goal too; the ball was going out for a goal kick about 12 yards wide, Casillas' AI decided legging it over and chesting it out for a corner was a great idea - from this corner I pressed clear when Diarra had the ball, instead he waited about a second to be dispossesed and then lunged through the back of the man who was heading for the corner flag - penalty, whoop.

Hit twice on the break in the second half as I tried to get back into it, though I'd heavily question Dudek's (Casillas was reefed off at half time!) positioning for both, because I'm an awful moan - the usual nonsense of coming out too far when 1 on 1.

Also showed up my poor luck in front of goal lately, got free with Higuain about 8 yards out when it was 1-0, keeper stranded on the far post, gently tapped shoot; it nearly went for a feckin' throw in! :pac:

It was all round quite strange, credit to polarbearhead though, it was strange for both of us, but I guess 4-0 victories don't lie!

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

casillas will be offered the freedom of munich after that performance! bayern 2 spurs 0.hit caprooney on the break here

To the OP.

Keep an eye out for the next league dude...

We have had one quitter so far so there will be at least one space available for next season - and potentially increase the size of the league. Hopefully we will continue to grow our PS3 clan with committed players :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

I am available all day today lads. Need to catch up on a few games that I will lose. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

To the OP.

Are you ManYooFan in disguise

• Advertisement

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Are you ManYooFan in disguise

I can assure you its not haha...

Manyoofan too busy over the summer with work ha

Ascension, CapRooney, AhaShake, joe2772 around today??

if ascension or aha are on today/tonite - ill be on (man u)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Uroboric, Cap Rooney, are you on tonight

thewools (Inter) 1 : 1 CapRooney (Spurs)

Disaster - missed two open goals and countless one on ones!! The game has it in for me... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Arsenal 1-3 Real Madrid

No offence to Topher but I don't know how I lost that.

Good game anyway. Arsenal are far too weak.

Ha, another stinker from myself alright! :o

My main aim was to stop the rot, so I was quite happy to let Arsenal have posession in the midfield once my defence held firm and didn't allow much space to open up, and they unleashed barrel loads of shots from distance, scoring one from about 25 yards 10 minutes in. Only 1 was from within the area though, most of them being 20+ yard effots, so it was all pretty speculative, to be honest. ;)

Pushed up a bit in the second half and things swung my way. Equalized with my first shot (of the match! :eek:) in the 55th, and Arsenal didn't manage to take a single shot after this, and while Real failed to create gallons of chances, they created a few good ones and (finally!) took some of them.

Once it was level I'd have been disappointed to lose it, as I thought I contained your attacks relatively effectively throughout the game, second half especially. You controlled the first half no question, but I think it's reasonably fair to say I did the second. :pac:

ascension, joe, caprooney, ahashake able to play 2moro??

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I can play some games today. Let me know here cuz wont be on psn unless have a game.

Aha Shake wrote: »
    I can play some games today. Let me know here cuz wont be on psn unless have a game.

wont be able to play late tonight so can anyone play in next 2 hours ?

• Advertisement

wont be able to play late tonight so can anyone play in next 2 hours ?

thewools too afraid to play me ??

thewools too afraid to play me ??

Where u online earlier?? Didnt see you sorry dude..

Wil be back late tonight if that suits...

Can anyone play me (Juventus) today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Hey Folks, was on Thurs and Friday but no one around apart from Polarbearhead so I will be on Monday after 8 if ahashake, caprooney, Ascension x, the Wools or Colly fancy a game. Also can the table be updated. my amazing victory over Polar has yet to be registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

ahashake ill be on around 11pm tonight if that suits.conco i think we have a game too.

ahashake ill be on around 11pm tonight if that suits.conco i think we have a game too.

I guess. Wont be able to play any later than that.

Really want to get games played early today

I'll be available for thrashing from about 6ish this evening, if czam's about. Madrid, nil points. :pac:

Can anyone play me (Juventus) today?

I can play you now...

colly54 wrote: »
    I can play you now...

Ya. 5 mins

• Advertisement

Chelsea 7-1 Juventus

Nice penalty save at the end ;)

A few cinical fouls during the second half when i was through on goal though :(

Advertisement