Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 10 Season 3 Premiership

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

bayern 2 arsenal 1.had to play this game thru team play coz of connection problems. have to apologise to ascension x here. i absolutely robbed him.he deserved to win but its a results business!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'll be available in the latter part of the evenings evenings next week hopefully, sorry I've not been about much, absolutely swamped at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

bayern 2 arsenal 1.had to play this game thru team play coz of connection problems. have to apologise to ascension x here. i absolutely robbed him.he deserved to win but its a results business!!

Ha ah well life goes on. I hate being Arsenal. Pity van Persie and Arshavin are useless for me in the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

Liverpool 0 Arsenal 2. Well Played arsenal. I hit the post after ten mins and after that I was destroyed by Walcotts pace. Should have been a bigger winning margin. I was brutal, could not string a pass together.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I (Juventus) can play at about 7.15 til bout 9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

Caprooney, philt, ascension, polarbearhead or uroboric around tomorrow??

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

ill be on after 9 tonight if acsencion x, the wools, caprooney or aha shake are about

colly54 wrote: »
    Caprooney, philt, ascension, polarbearhead or uroboric around tomorrow??

I'll do my best to be online this evening lad. Haven't played in about 2 weeks, prepare for some easy points! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Cap Rooney agus Aha shake any chance today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

alanc2003 wrote: »
    ill be on after 9 tonight if acsencion x, the wools, caprooney or aha shake are about

I won't be about at 9 but will be on from 5-6 and prob later tonight ~11 too

I also have to play "Real Madrid - Uroboric" and "Man Utd - Philt27" if either are around tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Philt27

thewools wrote: »
    I won't be about at 9 but will be on from 5-6 and prob later tonight ~11 too

I also have to play "Real Madrid - Uroboric" and "Man Utd - Philt27" if either are around tonight?
    I mite be on about 6pm then ater 9 id say ill be on for a bit - ive to play a cupla games - so it any of my opposition are round ill take em on..

thewools (Inter) 4 : 0 phil27 (Man U)

First half was very tight but i got into the lead just before the interval and built a steady momentum after that. Was happy with how i played cos I've been playing dung the past few weeks online!! Think I miss playing as Germany :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

sorry lads, wont be on tonight after all. that wonderful broadband service from upc is acting up again. cant get my ps3 online at all. i may end up throwing the router out the window at this stage!!

B Munich v Spurs
    Chelsea v Milan
    Inter v R Madrid
    Juventus v M Utd
    Liverpool v M City

Milan v Inter
    Arsenal v Chelsea
    M Utd v Liverpool
    R Madrid v Juventus
    Spurs v M City

Chelsea v B Munich
    Inter v Arsenal
    Juventus v Milan
    Liverpool v R Madrid
    M City v M Utd

Lads can we also put a dent in the backlog aswell, its becoming a joke

Crosáidí wrote: »
    B Munich v Spurs
    Chelsea v Milan
    Inter v R Madrid
    Juventus v M Utd
    Liverpool v M City

Milan v Inter
    Arsenal v Chelsea
    M Utd v Liverpool
    R Madrid v Juventus
    Spurs v M City

Chelsea v B Munich
    Inter v Arsenal
    Juventus v Milan
    Liverpool v R Madrid
    M City v M Utd

Lads can we also put a dent in the backlog aswell, its becoming a joke

Thats my third time down to face bayern munich

If you,ve played twice than no need to play a 3rd time

Chelsea 3-2 Man United

good game philt the best i have had in this league so far :)

Ascension not replying to messages on this or psn.... have to play him twice

Also if caprooney , uroboric, czam or polarbearhead are able to play let me know

I can play now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭hatchets27

I will be on later if caprooney (twice) or ahashake is around?

• Advertisement

colly54 wrote: »
    Ascension not replying to messages on this or psn.... have to play him twice

He's away, its someone else using his PS3, he'll be back thurs

Crosáidí wrote: »
    He's away, its someone else using his PS3, he'll be back thurs

He said the same last week... ?? But he has played tow games in the past week. Hopefully he can play more.

CapRooney can you please make an attempt to play some of your back fixtures before Wednesday. In no attempt is made I will have to forfeit your remaining games..

Chelsea 1 - 2 Milan

thewools (Inter) 8 : 1 czam2007 (AC Milan)

U whipped me in the last game - i whipped you here :D

thewools (Inter) 2 : 1 conco27 (Man City)

OMG that was a stressful game - I could not score!! Disaster!! I had around 20 shots and either the woodwork, Shay Given or something would get in the way!!

I got a late late winner but easily could have lost this one... Unlucky conco... good game dude!!

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

Can everyone attempt to make a good try at fullfilling back fixtures. Too many to list :rolleyes: There are three relegation spots still remaining and the other league (Championship) are flying and getting very close to finishing their league campaign.

CapRooney (Spurs) - you have got until Wednesday to play. If you wish to continue playing this season and in any future season - please make a good effort!

Can any of the following play later this evening:
    • Real Madrid - Uroboric
    • Arsenal - Ascension-X
    • B. Munich - polarbearhead

I'll be unavailable until Tuesday evening, but from then I should be around regularly again and will hopefully catch up on any outstanding fixtures I have built up. Been a hectic few weeks and I haven't had much time, any time I have logged on I've missed people by mere minutes!

CapRonney AscensionX can ye play before this evening

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭polarbearhead

wools and colly ill be able to play at 3.30.ill drop in later on around 9 to see if your on

Advertisement