Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock of Ages

Options
  • 22-06-2010 11:17pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,475 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Art design = :eek:

Saw this in the Atlus newsletter a few days ago, but only saw the trailer today. Looks stunning. Gameplay wise, I don't know, looks like a mix between Super Monkey Ball / Marble Madness and a tower defence game? Art style on the other hand is just amazing. Levels appear to be designed on different artistic periods - romanticism, gothic etc... are mentioned in the trailer. By the guys who did the slightly mad but pleasantly different Zeno Clash too. Looking forward to this one for sure.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

looks good. needs me some marble madness.. the gothic theme is baffling! :confused: @ 1:38

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

At first I was like "please NOT ANOTHER tower defense game!"

Then I saw the little cheering cardboard cutouts.

Then I saw the rock.
    "Destroy enemy armies and castles with a giant boulder"
    :pac:

Advertisement