Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals Wednesday 23rd?

Options
  • 22-06-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭

Hope to make it in around 3-4ish tomorrow, will there be many there tomorrow? Not made it in in a while :o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Hey!

Ive never been down before but hav been told by players online and would love to get involved in the community. Would it be ok to just show up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Hey!

Ive never been done before but hav been told by players online and would love to get involved in the community. Would it be ok to just show up ?

More than certainly :)

We have casuals 1-3 times a week, held in the Xtreme Gaming Centre, on Liffy Street

Contact.jpg

When you come in there is no need to talk to the guys at the desk, basically walk to the back, past the computers and up the stairs.

You'll know us anyway just by the games we'll be playing, don't be shy or nervous at all (I was when I first attended but very settled now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I can make it for casuals tomorrow, for 2 if anyone will be in that early. If nobody's heading in that early and says it here I'll go in for 3 or 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Ramza you coming then?

@ CloudRunner

Welcome to the scene man! Who were you talking to online? You on PS3 or 360 (just wondering if I know you on ps3)

Yeah feel free to get involved in any thread on here, start you own and all events are open to everyone naturally. :D

Unless you play T-hawk that is indifferent0003.gif

nah I kid I kid :pac:

or DO I mad0037.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭CloudRunner89

Xbox I'm afraid :( but I am quite the T.Hawk racist!
    Scavanger1 I think it was? He mained dictator. He told me to come on and check for times.
    Also, I've only recently started using a stick and still getting used to the execution but I can bring one if there's a shortage?

@ ramza: I know what you mean! I was in town the other week but admittedly I chickened out!. . . .(I know, dont tell anyone)

Thanks guys, can't wait!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Ramza wrote: »
    don't be shy or nervous at all (I was when I first attended but very settled now!)

We still don't like you though ;)
    @ ramza: I know what you mean! I was in town the other week but admittedly I chickened out!. . . .(I know, dont tell anyone)

You're thinking about it too much! Even before walking in you already have something in common with every lad in there so you'll get along grand.

I might make it in later, depends on when my meeting with my supervisor ends. I believe D4rk Onion will be in for a few games too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

animaX wrote: »
    We still don't like you though ;)

You're one to talk :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Scavanger1

I think I am going to call Azza this from now on. :)

The person you ran into was Stavenger1, Azza on, my co mod and Irelands soon to be representative at Evo.

He has a really unhealthy obsession with psycho power, capes, and tuesday.

I might actually see if I can make it in for this. How long do you usually stay for lads? Deffo wouldn't be in before 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

in work till 5
    but might just go home and watch the shield

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

Whats the times for this.. I would not be able to make it in before 7.30

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

I promised Cheuy some BB rounds early on, so I'll probably be there early enough.

720s for all who show up early =3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'll be in for around 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I'll try coming to Wednesday casuals from next week onwards, playing til late.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    I can make it for casuals tomorrow, for 2 if anyone will be in that early. If nobody's heading in that early and says it here I'll go in for 3 or 4.

Should be in for about 2. Could anyone bring a spare stick\/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

GGs today lads. Had some fun BB rounds, and some very fun SF games (I'm looking at you, Dudely mirror)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 xXbacchusXx

Sup lads I did just observe yesterday, hard day at work and had to leg it early. Just wondering if I could have that link for the lagless ps1 stick. Cheers and hopefully see you all on sat if i'm about!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Sup lads I did just observe yesterday, hard day at work and had to leg it early. Just wondering if I could have that link for the lagless ps1 stick. Cheers and hopefully see you all on sat if i'm about!

Do you mean converter?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Do you mean converter?

Yeah i think he does. These are the best ones to get: one for xbox360 and one for ps3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 xXbacchusXx

Cheers animax and chopper. The one listed under ps3 is the one I was shown yesterday but I just say on a site that it didn't handle ps firmware update 2.7 I know we are way part this but this works perfectly for you chopper, ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

PS3 firmware is on 3.xx atm, and they should work fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Was me showing you my PS3 one and as I use it nearly every day on a fully updated ps3 I can tell yea it works perfectly :D

Advertisement