Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well this is goodbye :(

• 22-06-2010 11:19pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭

Today I finshied, and unfortunately that means I will no longer be visiting the LC forum. Just wanna say that you guys have been a real help to me. Seeing everyone suffer as I did made me feel that I wasn't alone during the exams. I hope everyone has a good summer and hope you all get the courses you want.

later dudes! :P

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Laters fella. Hope you get what you want and most of all enjoy the summer. We all deserve that!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

You'll be back!! :P giving advice to everyone next year!!

G'lack!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

In a posh voice: Shall we proceed to the after hours forum?

haha.

Or is it really goodbye? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

zoom! wrote: »
    Today I finshied, and unfortunately that means I will no longer be visiting the LC forum.
    You would be surprised, we get a lot of people dropping back in.

Just don't come to troll, just coz you're all grown up now doesn't mean I can't still put you over my knee! :p
    In a posh voice: Shall we proceed to the after hours forum?
    Oh jeez, don't downgrade!! :( :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

You might be back in August ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Lucky for everyone finished!
    Unluckily for me, I've a whole other year left.
    Bring it on..? :(

Oh jeez, don't downgrade!! :( :pac:

haha! I've never really visited it tbh but apparantly that's where a lot of ex-Lc forum people seem to spend their time. Maybe I'm wrong there though haha. What about the Nocturnal Forum then. ;)
    You might be back in August ;)

That's a good point.......!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭ihavequestions

Il be back on this in August...results time :D
    And tomorrow for construction aftermath !!
    Hope everyone gets what they want! :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

There's always the C+H forum when you go to college. You can talk to people you recognise from the Arts Block of either Trinity or UCD all day long on that forum!

haha! I've never really visited it tbh but apparantly that's where a lot of ex-Lc forum people seem to spend their time. Maybe I'm wrong there though haha. What about the Nocturnal Forum then. ;)
    Noc is quiet these days, not sure why. New blood welcome, certainly!

Ah, I'm joking about AH really, but I would certainly advise against spending all your time on Boards there, you may end up with a somewhat skewed view of Irish and global society.

Many of you will go on to college, and find the forum for that college useful.

Clearasil & Hormones (despite the name! :p) can be a good spot as well ...

Roam / explore ... there are very few things which Boards doesn't have a forum for!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Making It Bad

unfortunately us applied maths students still have plenty to discuss!

There's always the C+H forum when you go to college. You can talk to people you recognise from the Arts Block of either Trinity or UCD all day long on that forum!

C+H?? :confused::o

Don't think I'll fit into any of the University forums....:( I'm going to England... :p

you may end up with a somewhat skewed view of Irish and global society.

I think I probably already do have a skewed view of society haha. :(

That was quite amusing! :D And deliberate... right?! ;)

This made me LOL :D
    I think I'm over-exhausted!!!!!!

I think I probably already do have a skewed view of society haha. :(

Beat me to the punch there chaoticmess !:p

I absolutely deny any rumours you might hear around here about my addiction to puns! :cool:

I absolutely deny any rumours you might hear around here about my addiction to puns! :cool:

Oh of course, sure I never noticed you using puns before, ever! It must have been a total coincidence! ;)

I don't think a lot of people got the "aftermath" thing though. :( It's been used for pretty much every other subject since and it just doesn't have the same effect!

I don't think a lot of people got the "aftermath" thing though. :( It's been used for pretty much every other subject since and it just doesn't have the same effect!
    I know!! :(

I was slightly disappointed on that one myself!

Oh of course, sure I never noticed you

omg I only just got that one now......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

Today I finshied, and unfortunately that means I will no longer be visiting the LC forum. Just wanna say that you guys have been a real help to me. Seeing everyone suffer as I did made me feel that I wasn't alone during the exams. I hope everyone has a good summer and hope you all get the courses you want.

Thats really nice! I think I'd say the same thing. Even though I've never really thought about it, I think I would've actually been more panicky going into exams if I had never discovered this forum. Seeing everyone in the same boat and being able to relate to everyone was comforting. It balanced out the nerves for me, and I think a lot of others too.

I finished myself today. Unless I have to repeat Accounting on Saturday morning :p

• Advertisement

Roam / explore ... there are very few things which Boards doesn't have a forum for!!

God. I remember I gave it that name. That was ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

I want to say goodbye, but I know I'll be back in August:D. Either way, this is an awesome forum:).

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

I love this place...

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭mark182

Thankfully we never have to listen to you again:D
    Have fun you know where

(he knows what i'm talking about)

Advertisement