Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Yeah I can play you now. Just after recovering from a long weekend at oxegen :p

What team are you?

fiorentina. You on now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Porto 3-2 Fiorentina

The game went at 90 miles an hour haha, non stop attacking and tackles flying in. I only had 3 shots on target but scored them all, was keeping fiorentina at bay with my defending, to long range shots and weak finesse shots, until about the 75th min, when the proper shots started to come in, and my keeper made some good saves.

Fiorentina scored a goal in about the 90th minute, and at tip off, I went on the attack, fiorentina got the ball, and got through one on one and tried a bending finesse shot but it the the upright. So unlucky to not get a draw. I know how annoying that is trust me.

Good game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

lyon, marseille everton or porto around now?

You still about man?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

11 fixtures outstanding guys... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

I'll be around till about 2 if anyone needs to play Bordeaux.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

I think Gillysome is back from holidays tonight and to be fair that is 5 of the 11 outstanding contributed for.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Looks like Wolfsburg and Porto could pull away from the pack

lyon, marseille or everton around this evening round half 5?

Porto 3-2 Fiorentina

The game went at 90 miles an hour haha, non stop attacking and tackles flying in. I only had 3 shots on target but scored them all, was keeping fiorentina at bay with my defending, to long range shots and weak finesse shots, until about the 75th min, when the proper shots started to come in, and my keeper made some good saves.

Fiorentina scored a goal in about the 90th minute, and at tip off, I went on the attack, fiorentina got the ball, and got through one on one and tried a bending finesse shot but it the the upright. So unlucky to not get a draw. I know how annoying that is trust me.

Good game though.

ya i was sickened, hit the post on two other occasions too. Dont know how i didnt score more but in all fairness you caught me well on the break three times.

Great game in hindsight

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

everton around this evening round half 5?

Yeah I should be able to play then.

• Advertisement

Philly_C wrote: »

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Fizman wrote: »
    I think Gillysome is back from holidays tonight and to be fair that is 5 of the 11 outstanding contributed for.

Well guys back from the hols now. Im pretty knackered so im off to bed for a few hours. I'll be online around 8 or 9 tonite if any of my outstanding fixtures are around to play. Take it easy on me.......im bound to be rusty:p

Gillysome wrote: »
    Well guys back from the hols now. Im pretty knackered so im off to bed for a few hours. I'll be online around 8 or 9 tonite if any of my outstanding fixtures are around to play. Take it easy on me.......im bound to be rusty:p

Dibs playing you first. :pac:

Philly_C wrote: »

sorry just found out i wont be around till 8 due to unforseen events at work. apologies and i hope you'll be around then.

sorry just found out i wont be around till 8 due to unforseen events at work. apologies and i hope you'll be around then.

8 the earliest you'll be on?

Any chance you can get on earlier?

Actually Gillysome is my only outstanding fixture. I should be on at some stage tonight alright, but 9 will probably be the earliest I can make it. If not it will be a little later on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

Can we just wrap it up now please???

9i9w6p.png

Woo, I win :D
    Crosáidí wrote: »
    Looks like Wolfsburg and Porto could pull away from the pack

Don't say that, you'll completely jinx us!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

Gillysome, I can play you tonight. It's a crucial match at the bottom of the table, except you've four games in hand so probably won't be there.

Fizman wrote: »
    Dibs playing you first. :pac:

Just form an orderly que:p

• Advertisement

Any chance you can get on earlier?

I can get on now if it suits u?

Gillysome, I can play you tonight. It's a crucial match at the bottom of the table, except you've four games in hand so probably won't be there.

Ha ha i wouldnt go dat far. I suspect i'll be in the dog fight for the wooden spoon:)

I can get on now if it suits u?

I'll go on now so. Gonna make it quick though. Liverpoolrob I'll have to play you tomorrow, heading out for my mates birthday in half an hour, I should be about most of tomorrow hangover depending.

I'll go on now so. Gonna make it quick though. Liverpoolrob I'll have to play you tomorrow, heading out for my mates birthday in half an hour, I should be about most of tomorrow hangover depending.

Sorry Gillysome, I can't wait about for you. I'll play you tomorrow.

im on now if it anyone is around?

fiorentina 5-0 everton

everton opened much stronger but i grew into the game. got 1 definite penalty and a second contentious one. good game

if anyone else is on tonight just leave a message here

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

fiorentina 5-0 everton

everton opened much stronger but i grew into the game. got 1 definite penalty and a second contentious one. good game

Yeah in the first half I didn't see myself losing 5-0 but unlike me you took your chances in the second half. Thought the 2nd was more a pen than the 1st. For the 1st pen I was pressing square to go for a header not a slide tackle:mad:.

SmudgeDope when will you be on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Hey I can you play you in about 10 mins I say.

• Advertisement

aston villa(gillysome) 3 Valencia(Chasingdreams) 4

Funny sort of game. Both teams only seamed to find their feet late on. Villa scored early on. Valencia equalized thru a glitch from the kickouts, but the fair play award goes to chasingdreams for conceading an own goal immediately after. Thanks 4 dat 1 mate. Cant really remember the 3rd goal, the 4th was a cracker though from silva from about 25 yards. After dat i threw caution to the wind in search of the two goals but only pulled 1 back. Good game chasing dreams:D

Advertisement