Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Porto 4-0 everton

My defence was immense. Everton found it very hard to get through for any real clear shot on target. Hulk had a good game for me, taking both his chances. Decent game mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Sorry Gillysome, I can't wait about for you. I'll play you tomorrow.

Ah sorry man, i had an update that needed to go on and it took and age and a day to download and install. I should be around most of the day tomoro.....just leave me a message on dis when ur around

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Gillysome wrote: »
    Ah sorry man, i had an update that needed to go on and it took and age and a day to download and install. I should be around most of the day tomoro.....just leave me a message on dis when ur around

you up for playing now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Just form an orderly que:p

I see that queue is formed!

I can play right now, or else after 11 later on?

fiorentina (swarlez) 5 Aston Villa (Gillysome) 0

Took a bit of a pasting there. Swarlez was by far the better player. I swear i cant pass or defend anymore:eek: Gilardino ran riot up front, think he scored about 4 of the goals. Oh well back to the drawing board:D Good game swarlez

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Porto 4-0 everton

My defence was immense. Everton found it very hard to get through for any real clear shot on target. Hulk had a good game for me, taking both his chances. Decent game mate.

Yeah I would get to the edge of your box and no further, fair play you defended well. Apart from hitting the post twice in one attack I didn't have many chances. Still mad about that first goal I gave away, dunno what I was thinking with that free.

Fizman wrote: »
    I see that queue is formed!

I can play right now, or else after 11 later on?

Fizman would you mind if we left our game till tomoro? I should be around all day. Havnt slept since half 11 yesterday morning and if i dont lie down soon i'll fall down:(

fiorentina (swarlez) 5 Aston Villa (Gillysome) 0

Took a bit of a pasting there. Swarlez was by far the better player. I swear i cant pass or defend anymore:eek: Gilardino ran riot up front, think he scored about 4 of the goals. Oh well back to the drawing board:D Good game swarlez

I think you should have had a penalty at some stage (think one of my players tonked heskey in the box). good game though

Fizman would you mind if we left our game till tomoro? I should be around all day. Havnt slept since half 11 yesterday morning and if i dont lie down soon i'll fall down:(

No worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lads will ya give us a shout if there is any openings for this league?
    I'm not the best but I'm on most days. Cheers lads, good luck with the rest of the season :D.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

aston villa(gillysome) 3 Valencia(Chasingdreams) 4

Funny sort of game. Both teams only seamed to find their feet late on. Villa scored early on. Valencia equalized thru a glitch from the kickouts, but the fair play award goes to chasingdreams for conceading an own goal immediately after. Thanks 4 dat 1 mate. Cant really remember the 3rd goal, the 4th was a cracker though from silva from about 25 yards. After dat i threw caution to the wind in search of the two goals but only pulled 1 back. Good game chasing dreams:D

Good game mate! I've never seen that glitch before. I blocked a kick-out from his goalkeeper when he was kicking it out of his hands. I proceeded to tap-in to the empty net, but then decided it was unfair.

My third goal. I kind of game into the box from my left wing, and I don't know what I was doing honestly. I was turning left and right, and somehow I managed to get past two of your defenders, and slotted it into the bottom corner.

I loved my fourth goal, lol. I absolutely love scoring them, it feels so good. You can tell when you're shooting if you're going to score. It's easy enough with practice to plant it in the top-corner.

Good luck, and at least that will give me another three points. All going according to plan I made earlier. Beat you, and win my three matches next week, and I'll be challenging for the title. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

I've updated the table as best as I could in Microsoft Word for anyone that's interested.

I just wanted to see where I was after and decided I'd post it if anyone wants to see it.

Attached is the file.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Villa v Villareal
    Bordeaux v Valencia
    Everton v Sevilla
    Fiorentina v Roma
    Lyon v Porto
    Wolfsburg v Marseille

Porto v Marseille
    Roma v Lyon
    Sevilla v Fiorentina
    Valencia v Everton
    Villareal v Bordeaux
    Wolfsburg v Villa

Villa v Wolfsburg
    Bordeaux v Villareal
    Everton v Valencia
    Fiorentina v Sevilla
    Lyon v Roma
    Marseille v Porto

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Valencia and Villareal pm me or post here if you're around to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Wolfsburg v Marseille
    Wolfsburg v Villa
    Villa v Wolfsburg

Fowler87 & Gillysome, when will ye be around? I have to play Gillysome twice this week.

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Aston Villa v Sevilla
    Everton v Sevilla
    Sevilla v Fiorentina
    Fiorentina v Sevilla

Gillysome, Philly and LiverpoolRob, I'll be available for a while this evening from around 7 - 8.30. Will probably be on later tonight then around 11 ish.

Gillysome, Philly and LiverpoolRob, I'll be available for a while this evening from around 7 - 8.30. Will probably be on later tonight then around 11 ish.

I'll catch you at 7 man

L'prof wrote: »
    Fowler87 & Gillysome, when will ye be around? I have to play Gillysome twice this week.

Wat time suits you lprof?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Wat time suits you lprof?

Hittin the gym after work and gonna get some dinner in then, maybe after 8? I'll let you know for sure when I get back to the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

if anyone else is on tonight just leave a message here

You be about in around an hour or so?

Gillysome when will you be about?

Lyon v Porto
    Roma v Lyon
    Lyon v Roma

I have Roma twice in them fixtures? Is that right Cros?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Shzm wrote: »
    Valencia and Villareal pm me or post here if you're around to play.

Ill be around for the next hour or so if your about otherwise il be back on bout 12 tonight!!

Lyon v Porto
    Roma v Lyon
    Lyon v Roma

I wont be on till after 8 id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Lyon v Porto
    Roma v Lyon
    Lyon v Roma

Everyone is playing the same team twice this week. were into the second round of games

I might catch you at some stage later so seeing as we're down to play twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Lyon v Porto
    Roma v Lyon
    Lyon v Roma

Yep, a couple of H&A fixtures this week

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Right cool, post on here when you're about.

Also if Roma or Porto are about today/tonight I'll play em.

I might catch you at some stage later so seeing as we're down to play twice.

as in tonight?

as in tonight?

Ya. I might be on around 7-8.30 for a bit, then I should be back on around 11 ish.

Ya. I might be on around 7-8.30 for a bit, then I should be back on around 11 ish.

deadly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

I've training this evening so I'll play ya at 11 then.

ChasingDreams I'll be around till 7 and after 10 if you want to play.

Also from Saturday I'll be away for a while again so is there any chance I can get next weeks fixtures please?

Advertisement