Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Philly_C wrote: »
    I've training this evening so I'll play ya at 11 then.

ChasingDreams I'll be around till 7 and after 10 if you want to play.

Also from Saturday I'll be away for a while again so is there any chance I can get next weeks fixtures please?

Will hopefully catch you tonight so.

You can see the full seasons fixtures on the link in the original post.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Right cool, post on here when you're about.

Gillysome when will you be about?

Also if Roma or Porto are about today/tonight I'll play em.

Ive 5 a side at 9 till 10 but apart from dat im around all evening

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Everton 6-1 Valencia

Got another 2 headers to get me going in this game and after that I was fairly in control. CD scoring an og helped aswell:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Im (Marseille) online now for whoever I have to play... preferably I want to get my two outstanding fixtures over with if the lads are around.. Fiorentina and Bordeaux I think:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

I've got to play 2 games against you so I'll play you in about 5 mins will I?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Lyon (dungdoc) 3-2 Aston Villa (Gillysome)

Great match imo, I won it with a 90th min header. Thought Gillysome deserved the draw tbh but glad I'm back to winning ways.

Marseille 1-2 Porto
    Marseille 0-11 Porto (eleven:pac:)

Least I say bout the 2nd one the better, I think your team need a drugs test after that match, It was like u were full up on steoroids:D Fair play mate, ur the team to beat

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Marseille 1-2 Porto

Least I say bout the 2nd one the better, I think your team need a drugs test after that match, It was like u were full up on steoroids:D Fair play mate, ur the team to beat

You around at the moment?

Marseille 1-2 Porto

Ha cheers man. Hulk was a beast on that right wing for me the whole second game. I'm not sure what happened as the first game was tight, but the second was not ;):p Did you change your formation or something? As I had the exact same formation.

Ha cheers man. Hulk was a beast on that right wing for me the whole second game. I'm not sure what happened as the first game was tight, but the second was not ;):p Did you change your formation or something? As I had the exact same formation.

Ah no I started with the default.. but there was no defence mid, just three centres mid. Once ya went 3/4 up, I said **** it, sure theres not much point changing it now:P Shot of the match still goes to me though.. that thunderbolt against the crossbar:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Porto about later on? If I ain't heading out to play poker we can get our game outta the way.

L'prof wrote: »
    You around at the moment?

Mite play ya tomorrow L'Prof if ur around cos im about to watch a film now, no work tomorrow so Il more than likely be on at some point during the day. Request me on PSN

Mite play ya tomorrow L'Prof if ur around cos im about to watch a film now, no work tomorrow so Il more than likely be on at some point during the day. Request me on PSN

Sound, it'll have to be tomorrow evening though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Marseille 1-2 Porto

some result that!!

Ah no I started with the default.. but there was no defence mid, just three centres mid. Once ya went 3/4 up, I said **** it, sure theres not much point changing it now:P Shot of the match still goes to me though.. that thunderbolt against the crossbar:pac:
    Ha yeah that was some shot. You tried a few of them too and they all came close also.
    Porto about later on? If I ain't heading out to play poker we can get our game outta the way.
    Yeah sure, im not doing anything tonight anyway. Just leave a message here and ill get on as soon as I see it.

Lyon (dungdoc) 3-2 Aston Villa (Gillysome)

Great match imo, I won it with a 90th min header. Thought Gillysome deserved the draw tbh but glad I'm back to winning ways.

Na man u deserved it, i was hanging on in the end. Just glad im finding my feet again lol. Happy with my second goal, was a nice counter attack.

Lprof are u around tonite?

Gillysome wrote: »

Yep, can play now if you're free? Both games or one?

I can play now if you want?

Fizman wrote: »
    I can play now if you want?

Friendly ftw!

• Advertisement

Friendly ftw!

Could do that too.

goin on now guys. We'll c how the first game goes first lprof, im still pretty rusty:p

Aston Villa 4-3 Wolfsburg

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :mad: I went 4-0 down and missed at least 3 easy chances. Gillysome was a worthy winner, but my God Fifa does my tits in, I'd say the AI was at fault for 3 of his goals. 2 clearances not made despite me repeatedly pressing square and not being able to get a man on the line for Young's free kick because it kept selecting a player in the wall...good free kick though. It was probably a fair result in the end, but I'm sure you were getting nervous when Džeko played that through ball for Martins?

aston villa(gillysome) 4 seville(fizman) 2

Really attacking game. Nip and tuck all the way. My first goal heskey somehow managed to hit the post, milner hit the rebound off the bar b4 he followed up the rebound. But for bit of good goalkeeping it could have been a different game. Scored the last on the break when fizman was lookin for the equaliser. good game

Aston Villa 4-3 Wolfsburg

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh :mad: I went 4-0 down and missed at least 3 easy chances. Gillysome was a worthy winner, but my God Fifa does my tits in, I'd say the AI was at fault for 3 of his goals. 2 clearances not made despite me repeatedly pressing square and not being able to get a man on the line for Young's free kick because it kept selecting a player in the wall...good free kick though. It was probably a fair result in the end, but I'm sure you were getting nervous when Džeko played that through ball for Martins?

Put it this way im just back from the toilet:eek: I had a game like that earlier, it was like i couldnt do anythin right. Got beat in the 90th min and flung the controller across the room:P Did u change ur tactics for the 2nd half?? Tot u might have, i left mine the same except when u got ur second i went to change it. Made a right tit of it thou cos when i was at it u scored ur third. Controller was lucky u didnt get the equaliser:D I'll play ya again tomoro if ur around. Friends are playin d wii now

aston villa(gillysome) 4 seville(fizman) 2

Really attacking game. Nip and tuck all the way. My first goal heskey somehow managed to hit the post, milner hit the rebound off the bar b4 he followed up the rebound. But for bit of good goalkeeping it could have been a different game. Scored the last on the break when fizman was lookin for the equaliser. good game

Attacking game alright! That first goal was horrendous from my point of view. Defenders just admiring the ball knocking the paint off my goal! 1-0 after 18 mins and I was 2-1 after 24 mins!

2-2 then after 28 mins and you scored again just before the half. Crazy period! The goal in the 89th min killed my hopes, although Navas couldn't have had a clearer one on one to score straight after it. My finishing really has to improve. Oh well, good game. My 5 league game unbeaten run comes to an end.

Put it this way im just back from the toilet:eek: I had a game like that earlier, it was like i couldnt do anythin right. Got beat in the 90th min and flung the controller across the room:P Did u change ur tactics for the 2nd half?? Tot u might have, i left mine the same except when u got ur second i went to change it. Made a right tit of it thou cos when i was at it u scored ur third. Controller was lucky u didnt get the equaliser:D I'll play ya again tomoro if ur around. Friends are playin d wii now

No change of tactics at all, I never bother. Was totally oblivious to the fact that you were changing your tactics, sorry about that...actually, if it's just the d-pad or whatever, you can't be using that as an excuse!!!

No change of tactics at all, I never bother. Was totally oblivious to the fact that you were changing your tactics, sorry about that...actually, if it's just the d-pad or whatever, you can't be using that as an excuse!!!

Ah nothin to be sorry 4. Wasnt makin an excuse bud, i made a tit of it cos i switched it to attacking instead of defensive:p Then i gave the ball away to u and i was just like oh ****!!:eek: I was just glad to get two wins under my belt after my last 3 disasters:pac:

I was just glad to get two wins under my belt after my last 3 disasters:pac:

I was not as happy ;)

• Advertisement

Fizman wrote: »
    Attacking game alright! That first goal was horrendous from my point of view. Defenders just admiring the ball knocking the paint off my goal! 1-0 after 18 mins and I was 2-1 after 24 mins!

2-2 then after 28 mins and you scored again just before the half. Crazy period! The goal in the 89th min killed my hopes, although Navas couldn't have had a clearer one on one to score straight after it. My finishing really has to improve. Oh well, good game. My 5 league game unbeaten run comes to an end.

Yeah i agree how milner missed the first rebound is beyond me though. I have to stop startin with heskey, he's even a donkey on fifa. Big john carew gives ya far more:D Im glad to be gettin some sort of form back, ya prob deserved the draw from it.

Advertisement