Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Everton 3-0 Seville

Think the match was closer than the scoreline says. Fizman deserved more from the game. All my goals came from crosses to the back post and someone there to header or volley it in, one of my goals Cahill managed to out jump the keeper:rolleyes:

Just a note we abandoned our first game because it was lagging a bit so don't count that match, I guess we'll just play our return fixture as a friendly. Also I don't think the lag was my fault this time.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Philly_C wrote: »
    Everton 3-0 Seville

Think the match was closer than the scoreline says. Fizman deserved more from the game. All my goals came from crosses to the back post and someone there to header or volley it in, one of my goals Cahill managed to out jump the keeper:rolleyes:

Just a note we abandoned our first game because it was lagging a bit so don't count that match, I guess we'll just play our return fixture as a friendly. Also I don't think the lag was my fault this time.:P

Ya 3-0 is harsh I think. Lag wasn't as bad as the first time round but what was there of it still managed to fry my brain! I can't enjoy games with it. No fluidity.

Cahill outjumping my keeper was very frustrating alright, and it's not the first time that has happened to the aptly named Palop! I could get very little momentum going forward and you snuffed a lot out before I got into the final third. Deserved win. Next time I might take Cahill out. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

liverpoolrob you be about tomorrow? Get our game from last week outta the way? I'll probably be on between 6-8pm.

Porto or Roma about to play tomorrow between 6-8pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Gillysome or shzm about today??? ill be around before 4 today is yas are about

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Can play now if u want?

• Advertisement

Shzm wrote: »
    Can play now if u want?

yep go for it

k gimme a couple mins and ill be on

Shzm wrote: »
    k gimme a couple mins and ill be on

K. we gotta play twice so might as well get them outta the way now!

Bordeaux 3 - 0 Villareal
    Bordeaux 2 - 1

Good games I thought. I thought you were gonna go 1 up at the beginning of the first one and then I was holding on at the end of the second cause it looked like you were gonna get it to 2-2 :)

Bordeaux 3 - 0 Villarreal
    Bordeaux 2 - 1 Villarreal

Didnt deserve anything from these two games, my keeper and my defence is pure muck. I think thats 8 games lost on the trot now and ill be glad to see the back of this villarreal side. Ive tried every formation going and still cant mange to string two passes together. They have absolutely no pace. Think ive scored 1 goal in 8 games. Absolute shambles. This team belongs bottom of the table. Useless shower of pr1cks!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Shzm, do I have to play you also? As on the table wesbite; http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/ProcessPublicSelect.do;jsessionid=4FC80F62792A63129E58F10B012D8B99?psSelectedSeason=4330785&psSelectedDivision=227411&psSelectedLeague=2061272

in the fixtures section it says I do. If I do, you want to have the game in about 10-15 mins?

I think so.. lemme know when you're ready and ill jump on

Im going on now.

Bordouex (spelling?) 2-1 Porto

Good game. Both good defences with not many clear cut chances, even though I missed too many chances I think near the end by not making my mind up. First goal for bordo ill put down as a mistake by my goalkeeper as I held the x button down to the max yet he still only threw it to my nearest defender and bordo nipped in to get it and scored.

Not sure what my 2 defenders were doing for bordos second goal as you saw in the replay. Both standing there and didnt even jump and would have been a simple header away. Oh well, ya cant win them all :P

Table needs an oul update there lads when your ready

Hah yeah that was an incredibly lucky goal even without your defenders doing anything considering the angle.

Good game anyway, hate the snow though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Devil08 wrote: »
    Gillysome or shzm about today??? ill be around before 4 today is yas are about

I'll be on around half 2 or 3 if that suits u?

liverpoolrob you be about tomorrow? Get our game from last week outta the way? I'll probably be on between 6-8pm.

Porto or Roma about to play tomorrow between 6-8pm?

I'm around now for a bit if any of the 3 of you are around.

Aston villa (Gillysome) 4 Villareal (United84) 4

**** me that was a comedy of errors.:mad: Neither of us could defend to save our lives. Villa scored first by robbing the ball off a villareal defender and tucking away. They equalised more or less from tip off as my defenders watched in awe as rossi slotted home. Villa went 3-1 down so i switched to a more attacking style. Got it back to 3-3. Think i went 4-3 down and then agbonlahor scored on the break to equalise. Carew gets the award for miss of the season by missing an open goal from 3 yards. Happy to get a draw out of it all the same, good game mate.

Gillysome wrote: »
    Aston villa (Gillysome) 4 Villareal (United84) 4

**** me that was a comedy of errors.:mad: Neither of us could defend to save our lives. Villa scored first by robbing the ball off a villareal defender and tucking away. They equalised more or less from tip off as my defenders watched in awe as rossi slotted home. Villa went 3-1 down so i switched to a more attacking style. Got it back to 3-3. Think i went 4-3 down and then agbonlahor scored on the break to equalise. Carew gets the award for miss of the season by missing an open goal from 3 yards. Happy to get a draw out of it all the same, good game mate.

Yea great game, end to end for 90 mins, defending absolutely atrocious!! I dont know why my defenders decided to come to the half way line for your last goal! also dont know why Ibagaza decided to stand with his hands on his head and do a twirl as the ball came to him from a saved shot with an empty goal there for him! quickly subbed him for Pires. Happy to be back scoring goals but I still search for a win!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

Philly_C wrote: »
    Everton 6-1 Valencia

Got another 2 headers to get me going in this game and after that I was fairly in control. CD scoring an og helped aswell:P

That's because I took you out when you had an open goal from my kick-out, so I just gave you the goal.

Good game though, quite embarrassing.

• Advertisement

Devil08 wrote: »
    Yea great game, end to end for 90 mins, defending absolutely atrocious!! I dont know why my defenders decided to come to the half way line for your last goal! also dont know why Ibagaza decided to stand with his hands on his head and do a twirl as the ball came to him from a saved shot with an empty goal there for him! quickly subbed him for Pires. Happy to be back scoring goals but I still search for a win!!

Yep it was definately end to end alright. I think ive adopted the kevin keegan style of attack:p Yeah seen ur man doing his twirl alright, didnt know what he was at:pac: How carew missed that open goal is beyond me, it was dat bad of a miss heskey could get a recall in the next game:cool: Happy to be scoring too, if only i could defend now:rolleyes:

Roma (thewelshlad) i think i owe you a game from gameweek 3. I'll be on later on tonite around 10ish if ur around to play it.

Gavin shells you around now??

Gavin shells you around now??

It's Shels btw, one L my good man.:D Ye I'm on now.

Lyon (dungdoc) 1-2 Roma (the_walsh_fella)
    Lyon (dungdoc) 1-5 Roma (the_walsh_fella) think that was the score anyway

Lyon (dungdoc) 0-3 Porto (SmudgeDope)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Bad day at the office for you Gav

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Sent LiverpoolRob a message on PSN an hour or so ago but no reply. I can play if you will be on for a bit tonight.

aston villa (gillysome) 3 Roma (the welsh fella) 5

Really good game mate enjoyed dat. If i could get my finishing together i might have ran ya a bit closer. Never really recovered from that early totti goal. Was 3 nil down at half time and pulled back two early in the second half. Totti scored a good free kick to make it 4-2. Had a few chances after dat but only took one from big bad emile heskey. Tot u might hav had a pen der somewhere in the second half too. Riise scored late on to seal the win for roma.

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Bad day at the office for you Gav

Tell me about it.:(
    Fizman wrote: »
    Sent LiverpoolRob a message on PSN an hour or so ago but no reply. I can play if you will be on for a bit tonight.

I sent him two at like 3 o'clock today with no reply. And since my mates came around at 9 I've been online and sent him about 3 messages with no replies, getting a bit pished off tbh as it's one of last weeks fixtures.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Wolfsburg 1-4 Aston Villa

Thank fúck I don't have to play Gillysome and those horrible Villa cúnts again this season!

Advertisement