Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Valencia - ChasingDreams-
    Sevilla - Fizman
    Villareal - united84

Lads if I'm online tonight it probably won't be actually me, few mates coming over for some cans and stuff so we might be having a few games. I'm about probably all tomorrow if you 3 are about, after that I probably won't be around till Monday.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Fizman wrote: »
    I should be around for a bit tonight if Lyon, Marseille or Porto are about.
    Yeah ill be on tonight I say, ill play you then. Leave a message here when your on.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Yeah ill be on tonight I say, ill play you then. Leave a message here when your on.

On now if you're about?

Marseille (Fowler87) 0 - 1 Sevilla (Fizman)

Eventually! For some reason we were not able to get a game going through the league as it said we had already played each other twice? (Or something along those lines). Then when we play through normal head to head, Fowler87s internet drops 70 mins in with the game at 1-1.

Finally got through the fixture and there was very little between the teams (over the 160 mins :)). Both sides seemed to cancel each other out. Good game.

Sorry for late reply there fizman, forgot about this. Ill definitely be on the ps3 at about half past if you'll be around then.

• Advertisement

Sorry for late reply there fizman, forgot about this. Ill definitely be on the ps3 at about half past if you'll be around then.

No worries. I should still be about.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Marseille (Fowler87) 0 - 1 Sevilla (Fizman)

Eventually! For some reason we were not able to get a game going through the league as it said we had already played each other twice? (Or something along those lines). Then when we play through normal head to head, Fowler87s internet drops 70 mins in with the game at 1-1.

Finally got through the fixture and there was very little between the teams (over the 160 mins :)). Both sides seemed to cancel each other out. Good game.

Well done Fizman ya took your big chance and I missed mine (God knows how:pac:) all in the one move... smashing it against the crossbar from a yard out:rolleyes: As Devil08 said above, thank **** the season is nearly over cos Im also getting sick of my team too, french twats :P Either way im playing pretty meh atm, that last game was probably the best Ive passed as of late... still lost though:D

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Well done Fizman ya took your big chance and I missed mine (God knows how:pac:) all in the one move... smashing it against the crossbar from a yard out:rolleyes: As Devil08 said above, thank **** the season is nearly over cos Im also getting sick of my team too, french twats :P Either way im playing pretty meh atm, that last game was probably the best Ive passed as of late... still lost though:D

I think the entire 160 mins we played illustrated how we are the two lowest scoring sides in the league! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Its Spanish approach man:D They dont score many goals either, on the other hand...:pac:

Sevilla(Fizman) 1 - 2 Porto (SmudgeDope)

Ok how I didn't get at least a draw from this is a mystery! Porto took a very early lead after 7 mins and I was expecting the worst. For the remainder of the half it was all Sevilla. Constant pressure and Kanoute headed the ball against the bar from 5 yards before the break.

Second half started much the same way as first ended, then on 70 odd mins Porto took a quick corner and caught me napping. I scored at 82 mins, and still on top. Kanoute gets a chance to redeem himself and what does he do? Heads the ball against the bar again from 5 yards!

Good game man, sickened I didn't catch you though! Once I learn how to put away good chances I'll be doing ok!

• Advertisement

Updated Table.

POS|TEAM|P|W|D|L|F|A|+-|PTS

1|Porto - Smudgedope|13|10|0|3|42|14|28|30
    2|Fiorentina - swarlez|12|9|2|1|55|14|41|29
    3|Everton - Philly_C_|12|7|1|4|26|26|0|22
    4|Roma - the_walsh_fella|11|6|3|2|29|13|16|21
    5|Bordeaux - shazamie|10|6|2|2|24|16|8|20
    6|Aston Villa - Gillysome|12|5 |1|6|34|38|-4|16
    7|Wolfsburg - orrj2|11|4|3|4|30|24|6|15
    8|Sevilla - Fizman|14|2|5|7|16|33|-17|11
    9|Lyon - dungdoc|12|3|1|8|21|40|-19|10
    10|Marseille - haunis87|11|3|1|7|12|32|-20|10
    11|Valencia - ChasingDreams-|11|3 |1|7|19|39|-20|10
    12|Villareal - united84|13|2|2|9|19|38|-19|8

Yeah that stupid thing in FIFA 10 happened again where you just seen to keep hitting the bar, it's happened me many times before, it's infuriating. But your keeper made some good saves too especially that hulk shot from 3 yards out from the low cross.

Good game though, not sure how your so low in the league as that was a tough game and you got a draw from
    Florentina too.

Porto or Roma about now for the game? Also, how long more will this be on for? How many games do we all play in total? And is it the top 2 go straight into the premier league and then a play off for 3rd like the championship or does anything at all happen?

Porto or Roma about now for the game? Also, how long more will this be on for? How many games do we all play in total? And is it the top 2 go straight into the premier league and then a play off for 3rd like the championship or does anything at all happen?

Well looking at the first post in the thread.......
    Crosáidí wrote: »
    The new season is nearly upon us, this year there will be 2 leagues, the Premiership and the Championship, with the premiership being the higher league. There will be 4 automatical promotion places and 4 relegations places, this is to keep both leagues fresh with different players each season.
    .....looks as if it's a straight 22 games and that's it. Top 4 go up.
    Yeah that stupid thing in FIFA 10 happened again where you just seen to keep hitting the bar, it's happened me many times before, it's infuriating. But your keeper made some good saves too especially that hulk shot from 3 yards out from the low cross.

Good game though, not sure how your so low in the league as that was a tough game and you got a draw from
    Florentina too.

Well the excuse I'm going with is that I only have the game about 5/6 weeks. :D Plus losing my first three games didn't exactly help but I'm slowly finding my feet.

Sevilla - Fizman
    Villareal - united84

Lads if I'm online tonight it probably won't be actually me, few mates coming over for some cans and stuff so we might be having a few games. I'm about probably all tomorrow if you 3 are about, after that I probably won't be around till Monday.

Should be about from about 2 till 7 ish tomorrow, just leave a message here and I'll pop on. Might be on later tomorrow night too, just depends if my mates are over or not tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Villa, Wolfsburg or Everton around today?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Haven't been around for a while lads, sorry. Should be on tomorrow night and hopefully Saturday too to try and play as many of my 4 games as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

Bordeaux 4 - 6 Valencia.

Wow! That was end-to-end the who way through. Trilling match. I was defending for my life, and hanging in there for the last 10 minutes or so until I sealed the victory.

David Villa is a bullet of a thing! :pac:

Good game!

Haha yeah good game.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Shzm wrote: »
    Villa, Wolfsburg or Everton around today?

I'll be on about 10ish tonite if ur around

• Advertisement

Sevilla - Fizman
    Villareal - united84

I'm online now lads if anyone wants to get there match done. Be on till about 10.15 tonight.

I'm online now lads if anyone wants to get there match done. Be on till about 10.15 tonight.

I should be on in about 15-20 mins so I might catch you then.

Valencia - ChasingDreams- 4 -1 Lyon dungdoc

ChasingDreams played well, Villa is some advantage to him :D personnally thought I was unlucky, hit the post twice and you're keeper stayed two one on ones.:mad:

I should be on in about 15-20 mins so I might catch you then.

Cool man, heading out for a game of poker at 10.15 so if ur on by 10 I'll play ye.

Gillysome wrote: »
    I'll be on about 10ish tonite if ur around

let me know if your on

Lyon (dungdoc) 0-0 Sevilla (Fizman)

Just not my night, hit the inside of the post with a cracking shot at the last kick of the game.:mad: Great match, rock solid defence from both of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Shzm wrote: »
    let me know if your on

Sorry man missed ya by 7 mins:o Im around all day tomoro, just leave a msg on dis wen ur on

Lyon (dungdoc) 0-0 Sevilla (Fizman)

Just not my night, hit the inside of the post with a cracking shot at the last kick of the game.:mad: Great match, rock solid defence from both of us.

Ya good game. Very little happening up front for either of us here, 0-0 was written all over it from early on. I was full sure you were going to score that at the end, and would have been sickened had it gone in.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

i probably wont be around till sunday evening lads id say

Gillysome wrote: »
    Sorry man missed ya by 7 mins:o Im around all day tomoro, just leave a msg on dis wen ur on

Cool.. i've gotta pop out for an hour or so, but will play when i'm back.

• Advertisement

Gilly you around now?

Advertisement