Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Villareal - united84, last player to play this week mate. I might be around on Sunday about 4ish otherwise should be on Sunday after 11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Shzm wrote: »
    Gilly you around now?

Ive a match now man. Prob hav a beer or two after it. Does tonite around 11 suit ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Nah can't do that.. prob won't be able to play till Monday or so

Nah can't do that.. prob won't be able to play till Monday or so

Yep i'll catch u then so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

Porto 0 - 1 Valencia.

How I won this, I don't know, tbh. SmudgeDope had nearly all the chances, hit the crossbar and post a couple of times, and missed one sitter from six yards out (no offense).

I beat Fizman too, but I forget the score. 3-1, or 4-1, but I'll wait for his confirmation.

That's 12 points out of 12 for my second round of games so far. Premiership, here I come! :pac:

• Advertisement

Also, I'm moving house shortly, and won't have internet access (PS3) for around a month, so can I get permission to play all my games asap?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I beat Fizman too, but I forget the score. 3-1, or 4-1, but I'll wait for his confirmation.

Valencia (CD) 3 - 1 Sevilla (Fizman)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Porto 0 - 1 Valencia.

How I won this, I don't know, tbh. SmudgeDope had nearly all the chances, hit the crossbar and post a couple of times, and missed one sitter from six yards out (no offense).

That's 12 points out of 12 for my second round of games so far. Premiership, here I come! :pac:
    Yeah dunno how I didn't get a draw at least. That sitter, I should have finesse shot, instead he blasted it miles wide :rolleyes:, and how did the keeper save that header from 3 yards out in the last few mins. Oh well...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Villareal - united84, last player to play this week mate. I might be around on Sunday about 4ish otherwise should be on Sunday after 11pm.

Dont know if ill be around on Sunday man, might be around til bout 1 or 2..otherwise ill play you monday or tuesday evening/night if your around.

Devil08 wrote: »
    Dont know if ill be around on Sunday man, might be around til bout 1 or 2..otherwise ill play you monday or tuesday evening/night if your around.

Only about know for an hour if you're around. Should be able to get on after work tonight. Otherwise tomorrow before or after work is when I'll be around (before 5pm and after 10.30pm).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

Think a few games were played which were not on this weeks fixture list on website... I wont be complaining though!! ;)

Valencia 3 - 2 Bordeaux.
    thewools wrote: »
    I think a few games were played which were not on this weeks fixture list on website... I wont be complaining though!! ;)

Here's your answer:
    Also, I'm moving house shortly, and won't have internet access (PS3) for around a month, so can I get permission to play all my games asap?

gg.

Can't believe I didn't equalise at the end there.. oh well!

Here's your answer:

Cheers - I must have missed that post.

I have no problem with this - hopefully your enthusiasm will rub off on the rest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Right lads, I need to play:

Marseille - haunis87
    Porto - Smudgedope
    Bordeaux - shazamie
    Roma - the_walsh_fella

Any of ye on now?

I can also play Valencia - ChasingDreams- if he needs to?

Yeah i can play now if u want

Yeah i can play now if u want

Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭hit_it_strong

When's the next league starting? I gotta get in on this...

When's the next league starting? I gotta get in on this...

Keep an eye out for season 4 - wont be another few weeks however. Approx 18th August if we can play catch up :)

Wolfsburg 3-3 Bordeaux

Horrible game from myself there and threw it all away at the end after being 3-2 up. Missed a chipped shot near the end to make it 4-2 too :mad:

• Advertisement

God that was the most BS game. Stupid fifa. 16 shots to 8 and I barely scrape a draw.

Terrible :/

God that was the most BS game. Stupid fifa. 16 shots to 8 and I barely scrape a draw.

Terrible :/

You didn't have many real chances to be fair. I reckon I had as many real opportunities in that game. The lag didn't help, that's for certain, but for whatever reason I couldn't string a pass together, probably just rusty!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Lprof I can play you now.

Lprof I can play you now.

Oh no :p

I'm still on anyway.

Wolfsburg 9-1 Valencia

Sorry about that man, it's good to get the goal difference up a bit again though. I actually think I could have scored more, but it wasn't to be :p I think ChasingDreams- should get some kind of fair play award, he got a man sent off for a tackle from behind, the game wasn't that dirty, so I don't think it was intentional. I missed the resulting free kick and then he scored an og. Later in the game, I scored a goal from a goalie kick-out without thinking and then felt really guilty when I remembered what he did, so I gave him one back.

Porto 6-0 Wolfsburg

Hope you win the league, not looking forward to playing you again if I somehow manage to gain promotion.

lads dunno if ill get on tonight - ill leave an update as soon as I know when ill be on - think I have Gavin Shels and Philly C to play - I can also play Chasing Dreams too if he needs to get his games played - i should be on Tue night if not tonight, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

lads dunno if ill get on tonight - ill leave an update as soon as I know when ill be on - think I have Gavin Shels and Philly C to play - I can also play Chasing Dreams too if he needs to get his games played - i should be on Tue night if not tonight, cheers

I should be back being able to play tomorrow night so I'll play you then.

I'm about now for a few hours, just leave a message here so I can kick my bro off the PS3. Might be heading out tomorrow night so not sure if I'll be about, should be about around 7 ish though.

aston villa(gillysome) 4 Valencia(Chasingdreams) 3

Good game once it got going. Made my first mistake by not starting carew over heskey. This was compounded by some of his first half misses. First goal came before half time, silva tucked home after villa nicked the ball off petrov. Second came right on half time, tried to clear my lines but passed right to villa who unlike heskey made no mistake. With dat the donkey heskey was replaced and an ultra offensive approach was adopted for the second half. Agbonlahor got the first and soon after carew tied up the game. Then the valencia keeper threw the ball to my feet, being caught in the moment i squared to an oncomming player and scored. Taught this was unfair so i scored an og to even things up soon after. Game was end to end after that, villa hit the post and friedel made a couple of good stops. Winning goal was scrappy, should hav scored with d first attempt...the follow up hit the post and came back out and the ball went in after a scramble. Good game mate, i would hav been happy with a draw. Delighted to get the win

• Advertisement

I'm about now for a few hours, just leave a message here so I can kick my bro off the PS3. Might be heading out tomorrow night so not sure if I'll be about, should be about around 7 ish though.
    im on now for bout 20 mins

Advertisement