Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Villarreal 7 - 3 Valencia

About time, first win in about 10 games - end to end stuff - some nice free kicks from Valencia - good game mate cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Devil08 wrote: »
    im on now for bout 20 mins

Which equals 23.26. Logged in there and you're offline since a quarter-past.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

L'prof wrote: »
    Porto 6-0 Wolfsburg

Hope you win the league, not looking forward to playing you again if I somehow manage to gain promotion.
    Ha cheers man, I got like 3 goals though from a mis placed pass by you, but still, it was a decent game.

It shows though how unpredictable this league is that I got beat by Valencia, yet you beat them 9-1, and I then bet you 6-0 :confused::pac:

Still, Id say fiorentina will win it, only I have beaten him I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

It shows though how unpredictable this league is that I got beat by Valencia, yet you beat them 9-1, and I then beat you 6-0 :confused::pac:

That is exactly what I was saying to L'prof on PSN earlier, lol. It's great though, you never know what can happen in any given match.

Which equals 23.26. Logged in there and you're offline since a quarter-past.

yea sorry bout that, had to run, ill be on bout 6 this evening if your around - same with you Phily C?

• Advertisement

yea sorry bout that, had to run, ill be on bout 6 this evening if your around - same with you Phily C?

My bro is playing atm (it's his PS3 so can't really tell him to fcuk off) I should be on in an hour or so if you're still about.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Marseille - haunis87
    Roma - the_walsh_fella

Ye around today lads?

FFS I signed in there and missed you by 2 mins.:D Mate I really want this match over with so I'm ready for the 3 tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Right lads ive a few games hanging over me for this week, so if everton (philly c) firoentina(the welsh fella) and bordeaux (shzm) are around tonite leave me a msg here or on the psn. I can get on from half 7 to half 8 or again around half 10 if it suits any of ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Villareal v Everton
    Everton v Villa
    Bordeaux v Everton

Hey guys I'm around now to play if you're on. Edit - Well as soon as the update downloads.

• Advertisement

FFS I signed in there and missed you by 2 mins.:D Mate I really want this match over with so I'm ready for the 3 tomorrow.

Devil08 I'm around all tonight man, just leave a message here and I'll be on within 10 mins. Really wanna get this match outta the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Sorry Lads, i've been lacking of late,! Don't even know what fixtures I have to play but if were down to play could mail me on PSN!

Aston Villa 5-2 Everton

Was 4-0 down after 20 minutes so game was more or less over. Last 70 minutes were much better:P

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Philly_C wrote: »
    Aston Villa 5-2 Everton

Was 4-0 down after 20 minutes so game was more or less over. Last 70 minutes were much better:P

u played well last 70. First 20 mins were a bit mad, got thru 4 times and scored dem all for a change:D

Devil08 I'm around all tonight man, just leave a message here and I'll be on within 10 mins. Really wanna get this match outta the way.

im on now for a bit if your around, philly ill play you tomorrow before 4 if your about

im on now for a bit if your around, philly ill play you tomorrow before 4 if your about

Going to kick the bro off now mate.:D

Villarreal 2 - 0 Lyon

Good game man, that was some goal line scramble at the end! dont know how you didnt get it in!! Cheers :)

Villarreal 2 - 0 Lyon

Good game man, that was some goal line scramble at the end! dont know how you didnt get it in!! Cheers :)

Don't start, some saves. Not to mention my belter off the post and numerous one-on-ones your keeper saved. God I'm having an unlucky time the last few matches. Good game though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Everton v Wolfsburg
    Fiorentina v Bordeaux
    Lyon v A Villa
    Marseille v Villareal
    Roma v Sevilla
    Porto v Valencia

Villa v Marseille
    Bordeaux v Lyon
    Everton v Fiorentina
    Valencia v Roma
    Villareal v Porto
    Wolfsburg v Sevilla

Fiorentina v Wolfsburg
    Lyon v Everton
    Marseille v Bordeaux
    Porto v Villa
    Roma v Villareal
    Valencia v Sevilla

FIXED!!

Villa v Bordeaux

Roma v Marseille
    Valencia v Fiorentina
    Villareal v Everton
    Wolfsbug v Porto
    Sevilla v Lyon
    Bordeaux v Wolfsburg
    Everton v Villa
    Porto v Roma
    Fiorentina v Villareal
    Lyon v Valencia
    Marseille v Sevilla
    Villa v Fiorentina
    Bordeaux v Everton
    Valencia v Marseille
    Villareal v Lyon
    Wolfsburg v Roma
    Sevilla v Porto

These are last weeks fixtures??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

I'm off on holiday on Monday, so anyone that needs to play me just let me know and i'll play.

Shzm wrote: »
    I'm off on holiday on Monday, so anyone that needs to play me just let me know and i'll play.

Yeah I think we've to play. I'm around most of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Wanna play now then?

These are last weeks fixtures??

You're right, Fixed

Everton v Wolfsburg
    Fiorentina v Bordeaux
    Lyon v A Villa
    Marseille v Villareal
    Roma v Sevilla
    Porto v Valencia

Villa v Marseille
    Bordeaux v Lyon
    Everton v Fiorentina
    Valencia v Roma
    Villareal v Porto
    Wolfsburg v Sevilla

Fiorentina v Wolfsburg
    Lyon v Everton
    Marseille v Bordeaux
    Porto v Villa
    Roma v Villareal
    Valencia v Sevilla

FIXED!!

Everton 2 - 2 Villarreal

Great game! Went two nil down and I thought I was in for a good hiding - but managed to get two back though after I went more attacking - could have sneaked it at the end but I think a point was fair!

Everton 2-2 Villareal

Went 2-0 up mainly thanks to Donovan(dunno what I'd do without him) so a bit disappointed I didn't win this one. Gave away a scrappy 2nd and in the end it could have gone either way. Good game.

Porto, Marseille, Roma ,

Im on now til bout 4 if any of you are about! Cheers

Everton v Wolfsburg
    Everton v Fiorentina
    Lyon v Everton

I'm around most of the day if yous are able to play.

• Advertisement

Everton 3-0 Bordeaux

Well if ever a scoreline doesn't represent a game this is it. I was 1-0 up till the last 10 minutes when I got a couple of goals against the run of play.
    I had to work hard to keep it at 1-0 and only for a last ditch challenge it was 1-1. Easily could have been a different result but I'll take it. Good game, you deserved more.

Advertisement