Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Sure - but I can't play myself once, let alone twice.. so you'd probably wanna cross that one off.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

He hardly has to play himself twice :p Do I have to play bordeuax?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Shzm wrote: »
    Sure - but I can't play myself once, let alone twice.. so you'd probably wanna cross that one off.

What you on about??? :confused:

EDIT hehe

thewools wrote: »
    What you on about??? :confused:

EDIT hehe

:D

He hardly has to play himself twice :p Do I have to play bordeuax?

I think so - you about?

• Advertisement

:D

:rolleyes: I tried!!

I think so - you about?

Yeah just after going on the playstation there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

thewools wrote: »
    Can you try and get this weeks and next weeks fixtures played as well if possible??

So you have to play:
    • Marseille - haunis87 X 2
    • Aston Villa - Gillysome
    • Fiorentina - swarlez
    • Lyon - dungdoc ps3
    • Porto - Smudgedope
    Thanks

Is the Lyon fixture from this weeks fixtures or next weeks? If it's this weeks the score is posted 2 posts before your post.

Gillysome be about today/tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

I'm around till half 8 and then after 10 if Fiorentina wants to play.

• Advertisement

Porto 6-1 bordeux

Strange game at times. Some very scrappy play and lots of rebounds off players and stuff. Bordeux were very unlucky at one point where the had an open goal in front of them and my goalie was on the ground. He took a shot and the ball hit one of my defenders on the back and bounced up and hit the bar.
    I then counter attacked and hulk scored a super goal to make it 2-0.

Exciting game tho. Anyone else have to play me now while I'm on?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Gillysome be about today/tonight?
    I'll be on tonite at 10 man if it suits ya. Shzm u around tonite?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Roma and Porto i should be on bout 12 tonight if your about! otherwise most of the day tomorrow im around before 5

Aston villa(gillysome) 1 Lyon (Dungdoc) 0

Not a very good game, only goal came from a corner. There was nothing in the game and dungdoc deserved the draw. Espicially when his shot hit the post hit my keeper and then his striker stood with the ball at his feet with an open goal. Unlucky mate, happy to get the win thou.

Aston villa (gillysome) 4 Marseille(Haunis87) 2

Alright game. Nothin happened for the first half hour. Villa scored b4 half time. Agbonlahor scored the second early in the second half. Villa went 3 up when i knicked the ball from a goal kick. Scored an og to even things up after that. Last goal was funny:P, marseille lad had a shot from about 40 yards...hit the back of my defender and looped into the air straght to niang who had a lovely chipped finish in fairness. Good game bud, think we know each others games too well at this stage:pac:

Yeah good game. If anyone else needs to play Bordeaux before I go on holiday (Monday) then you'd better speak up :)

I'll start barking so:cool: Have to play u once more mate. Im around most of the day tomoro. Leave me a msg when ya can play

Just as a matter of interest, will teams be relegated from the championship into a 3rd division should we get enough interest from new players to create a 3rd division? Or will it be the same two divisions again with four teams going up and 4 coming down??

Gillysome wrote: »
    Aston villa(gillysome) 1 Lyon (Dungdoc) 0

Not a very good game, only goal came from a corner. There was nothing in the game and dungdoc deserved the draw. Espicially when his shot hit the post hit my keeper and then his striker stood with the ball at his feet with an open goal. Unlucky mate, happy to get the win thou.

The reason my striker just stood there is because I fecked the controller away from me:D Sick so I am because of that and as you said think I deserved at least a draw, awh well.

The reason my striker just stood there is because I fecked the controller away from me:D Sick so I am because of that and as you said think I deserved at least a draw, awh well.

Ha ha i know ur pain, so does my controller:pac:. It was fair backs to the wall stuff in the end, u def deserved a draw:o Ders always 1 game like that a season thou where nothin happens and ya scrape a win

Gillysome, I've got to play you. You around now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Fiorentina 5-2 Everton

Was just one of those games for me. Hit the bar/post 4 times and missed two open goals. Although I nicked a cheeky 2nd late on. Good game, you're a better finisher than I am:p

Bad week for me 3 losses from 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Good game bud, think we know each others games too well at this stage:pac:

That we do:pac: I enjoyed the tactical battle of the 1st half, then Villas pace ran me down, prob should have employed the wide tactics to stretch out my narrow line up in the 2nd cos Agbon la whore, young , downing etc arent exactly midfield dynamos:pac: but ah well.. evenly matched going by the previous game we played which also finished 4-2.

The other game I played was...

Marseille (Haunis87) 3-4 Valencia (Chasing Dreams)

Wasnt a bad game this, evenly matched throughout. But good few of my attacks (especially the 1 on 1s:mad:) were hampered by the awful lag. I thought it was CDs connection but he didnt notice it, however my line has been sorted out recently and I played a good few games with no problems.. must be ea servers :rolleyes: Anyhow Valencia won it with the last attack of the game from a David Villa (too good:pac:) free kick.. Cheers CD

Porto 1-0 villareal

Man you like to hack down players don't you. You got a player sent off and another should have been too. I scored from the last kick of the game as I just couldn't beat the keeper and play was constantly disrupted by fouls by villareal. Also what was with all the half way line and long range shots you kept doing?

I deserved the win anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Wolfsburg and Roma (no sign of him for a while actually) I haven't gotten near the PS all week but should be on every now and then over the weekend to get our games played.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

anyone about this morning?

Porto 1-0 villareal

Man you like to hack down players don't you. You got a player sent off and another should have been too. I scored from the last kick of the game as I just couldn't beat the keeper and play was constantly disrupted by fouls by villareal. Also what was with all the half way line and long range shots you kept doing?

I deserved the win anyway.

I was expecting a good moan from you! jesus man you need you get rid of all that sexual frustration! My player got sent off from two yellows, big deal, it happens, two bad tackles and off he went. I never shot from the half way line? I shot from bout 30 yeards twice I think...I have scored from there befoe so why not try again...glad im not playing you again anyway, more trouble than its worth

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Marseille - Fowler87 - haunis87
    Roma - Walsh - the_walsh_fella
    Sevilla - Fizman - Fizman
    Fiorentina - swarlez - liverpoolrob

Anyone around at the moment?

Gillysome, I've got to play you. You around now?

Sorry man just missed ya last night by the looks of things. Im around most of the day today or tonite if it suits you

• Advertisement

Sorry man just missed ya last night by the looks of things. Im around most of the day today or tonite if it suits you

I'll be on in a couple mins ! :D

Advertisement