Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

"Marseille - haunis87": Can you please play some of your back fixtures before Wednesday; otherwise I will have remove you from the league and any future seasons.

Also "Roma - the_walsh_fella" can you also play some of your back fixtures. I see you played one game last night; can you play some more please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Fiorentina or Marseille about today/tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

"Marseille - haunis87": Can you please play some of your back fixtures before Wednesday; otherwise I will have remove you from the league and any future seasons.

Also "Roma - the_walsh_fella" can you also play some of your back fixtures. I see you played one game last night; can you play some more please. Thanks

Sorry lads, sisters wedding was last week and basically havent got the chance to get online for a while with so many people in the house etc. Il get a good few of them out of the way by the weekend so dont go kicking me out yet Wools :pac:

btw, why not threaten Walsh (no offence mate) with expulsion considering ive played a game more than him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 d_regal_jester

Hi

Can you include me when you start the next league please if you need bodies that is of course.

Handle Cusack99

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Sorry lads, sisters wedding was last week and basically havent got the chance to get online for a while with so many people in the house etc. Il get a good few of them out of the way by the weekend so dont go kicking me out yet Wools :pac:

btw, why not threaten Walsh (no offence mate) with expulsion considering ive played a game more than him...

No problem.... Do your best to get your back fixtures played :)

Walsh played a game last night and only for he didnt he was also getting a warning ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

I should be on tonight about 12 for anyone looking for an easy win!! :pac: or else probably not until weekend. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Devil08 wrote: »
    I should be on tonight about 12 for anyone looking for an wasy win!! :pac: or else probably not until weekend. Cheers

Good chance I'll be on around then. The battle to avoid the bottom!

Fiorentina or Marseille about today/tonight?

Either of yous about tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Everton v Marseille
    Everton v Roma
    Either of yous around today?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Marseille or roma around now?

• Advertisement

Ill be on bout 2.30/3pm today if any of the following are around

Sevilla - Fizman, Marseille - Haunis87, Roma - Walsh Fella, Villa - Gillysome.

Last four games, I wanna get them done and dusted!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Ill be on bout 2.30/3pm today if any of the following are around

Sevilla - Fizman, Marseille - Haunis87, Roma - Walsh Fella, Villa - Gillysome.

Last four games, I wanna get them done and dusted!

I should be on at 4 if ur still about

villareal (devil08) 4 Aston villa (gillysome) 3

Totally deserved to loose this 1 played dung from start to finish:mad: Went two up to soft enuf goals. villareal scored 3 to go 3-2 up. Equalised from carew. More **** defending led to the winner. Well played devil, u deserved it good game

Gillysome wrote: »
    villareal (devil08) 4 Aston villa (gillysome) 3

Totally deserved to loose this 1 played dung from start to finish:mad: Went two up to soft enuf goals. villareal scored 3 to go 3-2 up. Equalised from carew. More **** defending led to the winner. Well played devil, u deserved it good game

Cheers, good game, you hit the woodwork a fair few times in fairness so it could have gone either way! I thought I was finished after going 2-0 down. Great second half though!

Cheers, good game, you hit the woodwork a fair few times in fairness so it could have gone either way! I thought I was finished after going 2-0 down. Great second half though!

Yeah good comeback, knew i was ****ed when u made it 2-1 b4 half time cos i couldnt string 2 passes together. I was fortunate to be 2 up in the first place

Not expecting a reply anytime soon, but Fiorentina or Marseille be about soon? Should be around till 9 so just leave a message here.

Lads I won't be able to play until Monday evening, internet has been down for a few days in the apartment and won't be back on until then. I reckon I'll get them all done pretty soon then though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Lads Il be online around 8 or 9 til late... Ive no PS3 at the moment but Il have it back later.. I should get my tonnne of games played then:pac:

Lads Il be online around 8 or 9 til late... Ive no PS3 at the moment but Il have it back later.. I should get my tonnne of games played then:pac:

Grand I'll get on around then to play our match. Your Fiortina (sp)?

Any sign of Marseille - Haunis87?

Grand I'll get on around then to play our match. Your Fiortina (sp)?

Any sign of Marseille - Haunis87?

He is Marseille. :)

• Advertisement

I'll play you after 10 ok. I'm Everton btw.

Fizman wrote: »
    He is Marseille. :)

DUH!:D

My bad meant any sign of Fiorentina (swarlez - liverpoolrob) ?

Sent you a friend invite Fowler87 on PSN.

You're killing me here man!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

DUH!:D

My bad meant any sign of Fiorentina (swarlez - liverpoolrob) ?

im on now if you or anyone else is around?

Lyon (dungdoc) 3-2 Florentina (swarlez)

Very close game, tonnes of chances and the lot. EA Servers are f*cked tonight I found out so there was a bit of lagging, moreso in the 1st half.

Lyon (dungdoc) 3-2 Florentina (swarlez)

Very close game, tonnes of chances and the lot. EA Servers are f*cked tonight I found out so there was a bit of lagging, moreso in the 1st half.

A bit of lag? A BIT OF LAG? that was just basically players twitching around the field although you dealt with it better than i did. thats the worst I've ever seen the servers. definetly not playing another game tonight and id recommend every one else to leave it for the night

A bit of lag? A BIT OF LAG? that was just basically players twitching around the field although you dealt with it better than i did. thats the worst I've ever seen the servers. definetly not playing another game tonight and id recommend every one else to leave it for the night

Think I didn't notice it as much as I played a few times online before you with the lag.

Think I didn't notice it as much as I played a few times online before you with the lag.

But it wasn't just the odd lag, it was just constantly jerking and never stopped. anyway fair play to you and look forward to playing you again at some stage

• Advertisement

Everton 2-0 Marseille

I got 2 goals early on and to no surprise they were headers:p Wasn't the most exciting game but after losing my last 4 games I'll take anything. Did you go away a couple times in the 2nd half?

Advertisement