Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Lyon 5-0 Marseille.

First off if he plays like he did just there I refuse to play him if he's in the league next season, 3 last man slide tackles which had no chance of getting the ball which is against the rules, he also seemed to fcuk off during the match at one stage so I paused once just incase he had to answer the phone or something else, but he done it another couple of times. Then near the end he just started hoofing the ball with no intention to play.

As for the game, well could have won by more easily, hit the post and crossbar 3 times at least, 2 from frees iirc and one from a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Marseille - haunis87 - Fowler87

Have to play you twice, I saw you were logged on and was going to send you a message, but you disappeared completely from my list. Had to add you again there. Are you still around?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Lads have to say Im awful sorry bout the last few games played. Only in the door now to find out my dickhead of a cousin who cant play the game for ****e played them. **** knows how he knew bout the league but as I am near the bottom of the league anyhow, Il continue on from where he left off:rolleyes: It il be tomorrow lads though cos Im **** tired atm... once again sorry bout that

L'prof wrote: »

Have to play you twice, I saw you were logged on and was going to send you a message, but you disappeared completely from my list. Had to add you again there. Are you still around?

Il try and get you tomorrow Lprof if your around.. havent played in a good while though so it should be a couple of handy wins for ya:pac:

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Il try and get you tomorrow Lprof if your around.. havent played in a good while though so it should be a couple of handy wins for ya:pac:

Prolly be evening-night time before I get on tomorrow. I won't take anything for granted, I badly need the wins.

• Advertisement

Lyon 5-0 Marseille.

3 last man slide tackles which had no chance of getting the ball which is against the rules, he also seemed to fcuk off during the match at one stage so I paused once just incase he had to answer the phone or something else, but he done it another couple of times. Then near the end he just started hoofing the ball with no intention to play.

As for the game, well could have won by more easily, hit the post and crossbar 3 times at least, 2 from frees iirc and one from a shot.

Thats shows clearly that it wasnt me playing.. bet ya he never took the finger of the sprint button either:rolleyes: Sorry Gav

Prolly be evening-night time before I get on tomorrow. I won't take anything for granted, I badly need the wins.

Well going my form, Im gonna end this season on 10 points... the Derby County of the league I am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

Please beat him:p

I think if L'Prof gets 1 win I can't catch him as my goal difference is too bad.

Philly_C wrote: »
    Please beat him:p

I think if L'Prof gets 1 win I can't catch him as my goal difference is too bad.

If I lose, I demand you replay him ;)

Lads have to say Im awful sorry bout the last few games played. Only in the door now to find out my dickhead of a cousin who cant play the game for ****e played them. **** knows how he knew bout the league but as I am near the bottom of the league anyhow, Il continue on from where he left off:rolleyes: It il be tomorrow lads though cos Im **** tired atm... once again sorry bout that

Not being funny, but he managed to invite me to a match, saying that I sent him a message over PSN and he didn't know what I was talking about.
    Thats shows clearly that it wasnt me playing.. bet ya he never took the finger of the sprint button either:rolleyes: Sorry Gav

No worries mate, if you want and clear it by thewools or Crosadi I'll happy give you a rematch if you're geniune about your cousin acting the bollcoks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Do you want to replay these games?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

A few slaps are in order for your cuz,

Do you want the games replayed, will the other lads agree

No point, spoilt brat wont change, hed start cryin to mammy then. Wouldnt mind but I let them borrow (for the last time!) my ps3 while I was away for the last couple of weeks.. its up to ye lads (bout the replays) Il play them if its ok.. but I have a load more matches to catch up on and looking at table I dont think losing another two games would do much to my chances of promotion:P I told lprof il catch him later for my games, anyone else I should be on then.. around 8.. at least Il have no ****s ****in up my ps3 now... just noticed all my contacts bar a few have been deleted too:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

If other players agree, then the games can be replayed,

No point, spoilt brat wont change, hed start cryin to mammy then. Wouldnt mind but I let them borrow (for the last time!) my ps3 while I was away for the last couple of weeks.. its up to ye lads (bout the replays) Il play them if its ok.. but I have a load more matches to catch up on and looking at table I dont think losing another two games would do much to my chances of promotion:P I told lprof il catch him later for my games, anyone else I should be on then.. around 8.. at least Il have no ****s ****in up my ps3 now... just noticed all my contacts bar a few have been deleted too:rolleyes:

I'll replay you if you want.

As I said I'll replay you too, but probably won't be around till tomorrow night around 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Internet is back in apartment so I'm about now for a bit if any of Roma, Bordeaux, Aston Villa, Villareal or Everton are about?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Fizman wrote: »
    Internet is back in apartment so I'm about now for a bit if any of Roma, Bordeaux, Aston Villa, Villareal or Everton are about?

Doubtful i'll get on tonite. I should be around tomoro evening around 8 for anyone else ive left to play

Sevilla (Fizman) 2 - 1 Roma (The Walsh Fella)

Good game. Lastditch.com job here from myself for the last chunk of the game. Lots of goal mouth scrambles. Happy with the result as I think it is the first time I've come from behind to win in this league.

Sevilla (Fizman) 1 - 5 Everton (PhillyC)

Jesus I hate playing that shower! Ball in the sky = goal. Good game though, 2 goals down in the first 8 minutes dropped my interest levels, along with the p1ssing rain.

Out of curiosity...... why did you invite through a regular friendly game, and not through the league setup?

Sevilla (Fizman) 1 - 5 Everton (PhillyC)

Jesus I hate playing that shower! Ball in the sky = goal. Good game though, 2 goals down in the first 8 minutes dropped my interest levels, along with the p1ssing rain.

Out of curiosity...... why did you invite through a regular friendly game, and not through the league setup?

I love heading:p Was fairly happy with how I played. I invited you that way because we had a connection problem in our 1st game so we had to start again so we technichally had 2 games already played in the league.

Everton 2-0 Marseille - Replay

Was glad to get the win in this. Was 1-0 for a long time so was relieved to get the 2nd. Was another header too:D

• Advertisement

I love heading:p Was fairly happy with how I played. I invited you that way because we had a connection problem in our 1st game so we had to start again so we technichally had 2 games already played in the league.

Everton 2-0 Marseille - Replay

Was glad to get the win in this. Was 1-0 for a long time so was relieved to get the 2nd. Was another header too:D

1st game in around 2 weeks... still no win.. im resigned to finishing bottom now:o Everton deserved the win as Marseille were (literally) pushed around for most of the match.. Philly do u play with 100% pressure by chance??

1st game in around 2 weeks... still no win.. im resigned to finishing bottom now:o Everton deserved the win as Marseille were (literally) pushed around for most of the match.. Philly do u play with 100% pressure by chance??

Haven't had a chance to get on yet. Will you be around much longer?

Eh I don't know tbh. I've never adjusted anything to do with pressure.

Haven't had a chance to get on yet. Will you be around much longer?

Another hour or so mate

Wolfsburg 5-1 Marseille
    Wolfsburg 3-0 Marseille

And now we play the waiting game. I think I'm second at the moment, but 3 players can pass me out, which would leave me 5th :(

I can get on again in an hour or so if Bordeaux or Villareal are about?

Ah ya I remember now. And there was me thinking that you cynically wanted to dodge the squad updates so you could hold onto Donovan. :p

I see I did you a bit of a favour too by beating Roma!

Ah ya I remember now. And there was me thinking that you cynically wanted to dodge the squad updates so you could hold onto Donovan. :p

I see I did you a bit of a favour too by beating Roma!

Your work, thus far, is incomplete. Go forth and prosper.

Wolfsburg 5-1 Marseille
    Wolfsburg 3-0 Marseille

And now we play the waiting game. I think I'm second at the moment, but 3 players can pass me out, which would leave me 5th :(

There goes my promotion hopes:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

Roma (the_walsh_fella) - can you play some of your back fixtures ASAP?

Advertisement