Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Woo, first team from either league to complete all fixtures...another made up award on it's way home :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Swarlez ang gillysome can still catch you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Ill be on tonight from 5.30 - 7.30 if fizman, haunis87, or walsh fella are about. cheers :pac:

Crosáidí wrote: »

Very perceptive, see one of my earlier posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Crosáidí wrote: »

As well as The Walsh Fella. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Fowler87 you be about tonight around 11 ish for our replay if you want one?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

ill be on round half 9 fowler if your around?

Sevilla (Fizman) 2 - 0 Villareal (Devil08)

Good game. Deserved this I thought. Missed two clear one on ones too with Villareal limited mainly to long range efforts. My 2nd half of the season points tally is significantly better than my first half!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Lads its doubtful i'll get on till friday night or saturday. Workin 7 till 7 dis week and it takes an hour n a half to drive home so im only fit for bed after it:( I think ive 3 games left, i Know 1 of them is fiorentina....not sure of the other 2 but ive a feelin ive to play seville again. Anyway i'll get all played fri nite or saturday for whoever is left to play me

Gillysome wrote: »
    Lads its doubtful i'll get on till friday night or saturday. Workin 7 till 7 dis week and it takes an hour n a half to drive home so im only fit for bed after it:( I think ive 3 games left, i Know 1 of them is fiorentina....not sure of the other 2 but ive a feelin ive to play seville again. Anyway i'll get all played fri nite or saturday for whoever is left to play me

Yup you have me (Sevilla) left to play. Only thing is I am in Glasgow for the weekend, so I'm gone as of Friday morning until Monday evening.

I think I just have yourself and Bordeaux (not sure if Shzm is back from holidays yet) left.

• Advertisement

Fowler87 you about?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Fizman wrote: »
    Yup you have me (Sevilla) left to play. Only thing is I am in Glasgow for the weekend, so I'm gone as of Friday morning until Monday evening.

I think I just have yourself and Bordeaux (not sure if Shzm is back from holidays yet) left.

Nope, will be back next week so any games I need to play I can do then.

I see that Walsh Fella (Roma) hasn't posted here in a good while, but to be fair he has been on PSN quite a bit over the last few days and is responding to game invites so maybe those who need to play him can get in touch with him there. Think he may have played Devil08 (Villareal) yesterday before I played Villareal.

Fowler87 you be about tonight around 11 ish for our replay if you want one?

Fowler87 leaving the option of a replay open till tomorrow, after that I'm withdrawing it and sticking with the 4 or 5 nil win I got against your cousin. Reason being is with a combo of driving lessons, a repeat exam in college, work, Shels match, mates 20th birthday party, etc... I won't be around for a week or so.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

No games for this week?

No games for this week?

Season's finished, just have to clear the backlog now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

I see that Walsh Fella (Roma) hasn't posted here in a good while, but to be fair he has been on PSN quite a bit over the last few days and is responding to game invites so maybe those who need to play him can get in touch with him there. Think he may have played Devil08 (Villareal) yesterday before I played Villareal.

I tried to play him! Kept getting a black screen though so couldnt play!

No games for this week?
    L'prof wrote: »
    Season's finished, just have to clear the backlog now!

Well technically (and correct me if I am wrong)1 fixture should have been posted for everyone. We've been going in 3's all along and last week brought us to 21 games, with the 22nd left for this week.

So there. :p

• Advertisement

Well technically (and correct me if I am wrong)1 fixture should have been posted for everyone. We've been going in 3's all along and last week brought us to 21 games, with the 22nd left for this week.

So there. :p

Must have been snuck in there somewhere along the way...so there.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

No prob bud, just post a message here or on the psn when ur bk sure. Firoentina and roma i'll catch ye saturday if yer around?

Lyon I've got to play you going by this link.

You around tonight ?

That's weird, just done a search there and we only have one recorded result from the 15 of July. Anyway I'm about now if you are.

That's weird, just done a search there and we only have one recorded result from the 15 of July. Anyway I'm about now if you are.

Yeah I was pretty sure I played you twice :confused: I'll play you again anyway but what happens if we did play twice before?

Anyway I'll be on in a few mins.

I'm on now Gavin if your coming on.

Yeah I was pretty sure I played you twice :confused: I'll play you again anyway but what happens if we did play twice before?

Anyway I'll be on in a few mins.

Maybe best to check back over the thread to see if either of you posted results previously which ye surely would have? Failing that ye have probably played once I'd imagine.

Maybe best to check back over the thread to see if either of you posted results previously which ye surely would have? Failing that ye have probably played once I'd imagine.

I done a search and have a quick look about and only found a 3-0 lose for me.

I'm on now Gavin if your coming on.

Missed you by 10 mins, can you jump back on?

Fowler87 and Propane Nightmare, should be on all day and then sometime tonight, just leave a comment here.

• Advertisement

I'll be on in about 5 min so I'll play you then.

Advertisement