Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

I'll be on in about 5 min so I'll play you then.

Literally justed missed you, you signed out 1 minute when I logged in there.:mad:

Literally justed missed you, you signed out 1 minute when I logged in there.:mad:

And again, this time it said 0 minute FFS don't think we're meant to play this match.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Yeah I sent you a few messages but you didn't reply.

Can you get online in a few mins to get this game over with? Let me know here. Try and get on as soon as possible.

Yeah I sent you a few messages but you didn't reply.

Can you get online in a few mins to get this game over with? Let me know here. Try and get on as soon as possible.

Ye I was in the other room, sorry about that.

Ye I'll get on in about 10 mins, wait for me I'll defo be on.

Porto 1 - 2 Lyon

Holy feck, I've never had such a bs game before. I should have won that comfortably. I had like 11 shots on target and hit the post 3 times in front of open goals from about 2 yards out of goal. How does some one do that seriously FIFA? Plus some of those saves made by the Lyon keeper were ridculous. Added to fact that Lyon got 2 Jammy goals, I feel robbed :(

That was like the 4th game I've lost due to bs like that ha

• Advertisement

Porto 1 - 2 Lyon

Holy feck, I've never had such a bs game before. I should have won that comfortably. I had like 11 shots on target and hit the post 3 times in front of open goals from about 2 yards out of goal. How does some one do that seriously FIFA? Plus some of those saves made by the Lyon keeper were ridculous. Added to fact that Lyon got 2 Jammy goals, I feel robbed :(

That was like the 4th game I've lost due to bs like that ha

Didn't think you deserved to win "comfortably", definitely worth the draw though. You had 9 shots on target btw. Dunno how you hit the post on one occassion, crazy stuff ha. As for me getting jammy goals, well I thought I finished both very well, 1st goal on 5 mins I sliced open your defence and slotted home a lovely goal.

Didn't think you deserved to win "comfortably", definitely worth the draw though. You had 9 shots on target btw. Dunno how you hit the post on one occassion, crazy stuff ha. As for me getting jammy goals, well I thought I finished both very well, 1st goal on 5 mins I sliced open your defence and slotted home a lovely goal.
    Ah now all the times I hit the post were ridiculous, especially the one which hit the post and rolled across the line. Plus the lyon keeper was unbeatable for most of the game apart from a quick counter attack by hulk.

The first goal, im pretty sure it was the first, it could have been the second though, I conceded was pretty unlucky for me, my defender did a bad pass for some reason across my defence even though I
    aimed down the wing and it went straight to your forward who was coming back from the goal, plus my keeper took ages to run out of goal, so there was no pressure from my defenders at all on your forward.

OK maybe not win comfortably, but definitely to win, no offence. Fifa is so frustrating at times though :mad:

Those times I hit the post were ridiculous, no player would miss them, it would be harder to miss than score. At least once the crossbar or upright is hit in every online game of Fifa I play it seems, that needs to be drastically toned down in 2011.

Ah now all the times I hit the post were ridiculous, especially the one which hit the post and rolled across the line. Plus the lyon keeper was unbeatable for most of the game apart from a quick counter attack by hulk.

The first goal, im pretty sure it was the first, it could have been the second though, I conceded was pretty unlucky for me, my defender did a bad pass for some reason across my defence even though I
    aimed down the wing and it went straight to your forward who was coming back from the goal, plus my keeper took ages to run out of goal, so there was no pressure from my defenders at all on your forward.

OK maybe not win comfortably, but definitely to win, no offence. Fifa is so frustrating at times though :mad:

Those times I hit the post were ridiculous, no player would miss them, it would be harder to miss than score. At least once the crossbar or upright is hit in every online game of Fifa I play it seems, that needs to be drastically toned down in 2011.

Ye hate hitting the post. But well how you win games is by scoring goals and well you scored one less than me.;)

I'm withdrawing my offer of a replay to Fowler87 as I stated the other day if no reply or contact was made by yesterday I was withdrawing as I'll be up to my neck for the next week and a bit. So stcking with my previous 5-0 against his cousin.
    Lyon 5-0 Marseille.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

swarlez or the walsh fella round today to play?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Gillysome wrote: »
    swarlez or the walsh fella round today to play?

more chance of finding Larry Murphy for a game than the Walsh fella..:D

Devil08 wrote: »
    more chance of finding Larry Murphy for a game than the Walsh fella..:D

Ha ha:D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

im actually up in cork for an exam till tuesday, but will be around from tuesday night on and hope to finish off my few games

Talking to the Walsh Fella there and he was saying to me his FIFA10 is fcuked, when he tries to start a game he just gets a black screen or something like that. Said he'll try getting a lend of a game off someone for a day or two.

haunis87 around at all? Still need to play you at some stage...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

League Table Updated:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

2 people have now completed all their game - congrats to both. However we still have plenty who have loads left to play.

"the_walsh_fellow" - sounds like his fifa disc is broken. Can you please state if you are going to continue playing?

Outstanding Games:
    • Bordeaux - shazamie Marseille - haunis87
    • Fiorentina - swarlez Roma - the_walsh_fella
    • Roma - the_walsh_fella Marseille - haunis87
    • Porto - Smudgedope Roma - the_walsh_fella
    • Aston Villa - Gillysome Fiorentina - swarlez
    • Fiorentina - swarlez Bordeaux - shazamie
    • Marseille - haunis87 Villareal - united84
    • Valencia - ChasingDreams- Roma - the_walsh_fella
    • Marseille - haunis87 Bordeaux - shazamie
    • Roma - the_walsh_fella Villareal - united84
    • Aston Villa - Gillysome Roma - the_walsh_fella
    • Marseille - haunis87 Fiorentina - swarlez
    • Roma - the_walsh_fella Bordeaux - shazamie
    • Sevilla - Fizman Aston Villa - Gillysome
    • Bordeaux - shazamie Sevilla - Fizman
    • Everton - Philly_C_ Roma - the_walsh_fella
    • Roma - the_walsh_fella Fiorentina - swarlez

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

I've still have to play one game and I'm pretty sure that it's against Roma. It's not in that outstanding fixture list though.

Philly_C wrote: »
    I've still have to play one game and I'm pretty sure that it's against Roma. It's not in that outstanding fixture list though.

Ye its updated now... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

I should be around later on tonight if Aston Villa or Bordeaux are about.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Will get my games done Thursday arvo or Friday when i'm back.

• Advertisement

Fizman wrote: »
    I should be around later on tonight if Aston Villa or Bordeaux are about.

Hey man, im still workin these 12hr wks but im finishied at 3 on friday so i should be home around 5 if ur around den. Swarlez and d walsh fella i'll catch ye den too or over d weekend

thewools wrote: »

Outstanding Games:
    • Bordeaux - shazamie Marseille - haunis87
    • Fiorentina - swarlez Roma - the_walsh_fella
    • Roma - the_walsh_fella Marseille - haunis87
    • Porto - Smudgedope Roma - the_walsh_fella
    • Aston Villa - Gillysome Fiorentina - swarlez
    • Fiorentina - swarlez Bordeaux - shazamie
    • Marseille - haunis87 Villareal - united84
    • Valencia - ChasingDreams- Roma - the_walsh_fella
    • Marseille - haunis87 Bordeaux - shazamie
    • Roma - the_walsh_fella Villareal - united84
    • Aston Villa - Gillysome Roma - the_walsh_fella
    • Marseille - haunis87 Fiorentina - swarlez
    • Roma - the_walsh_fella Bordeaux - shazamie
    • Sevilla - Fizman Aston Villa - Gillysome
    • Bordeaux - shazamie Sevilla - Fizman
    • Everton - Philly_C_ Roma - the_walsh_fella
    • Roma - the_walsh_fella Fiorentina - swarlez

No games played lads since last update :(

I want this season to be completed by end of next week - so please try and arrange your games ASAP.

Thanks,
    thewools

Haunis87 and Walsh Fella im around today til bout 4 if you want to get these games done! havnt heard from yas in a while?? This is the last time ill be around this week as im away from tomorrow..

No games played lads since last update :(

I want this season to be completed by end of next week - so please try and arrange your games ASAP.

Thanks,
    thewools

What happens if games aren't done, are games given to the person who has been attempting to play them or what happens?

What happens if games aren't done, are games given to the person who has been attempting to play them or what happens?

Hopefully it wont come to that.

I intend to PM everyone to remind ppl to play their games.

the_walsh_fella has not replied to my post above - if his fifa disc is broken; I dont think I have any other option other than classing his remaining games as 3-0 losses. He has got until the end of the week to evaluate the situtation and get some games played.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I'll be away for just over a week from next Friday, so if you set up a new season please include me in whatever division I qualify for and I'll get my games played when I get back. I was hoping it would have started by now, but I guess so did everyone else.

L'prof wrote: »
    I'll be away for just over a week from next Friday, so if you set up a new season please include me in whatever division I qualify for and I'll get my games played when I get back. I was hoping it would have started by now, but I guess so did everyone else.

Not sure if we have time to sqeeze in another season on FIFA 10.

FIFA 11 will be coming out End of September / Start of October. So we wont have time to complete a full league.

We should have time however to complete a league, whereby everyone only plays each other once. All will be decided end of next week hopefully. I will include you though L'prof in any of these plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Not sure if we have time to sqeeze in another season on FIFA 10.

FIFA 11 will be coming out End of September / Start of October. So we wont have time to complete a full league.

We should have time however to complete a league, whereby everyone only plays each other once. All will be decided end of next week hopefully. I will include you though L'prof in any of these plans.

I forgot about Fifa 11. Anyway, whatever ye do, I'll play.

Sorry guys tot dat id get my games wrapped up by now but ive had a bit of a nightmare d last two weeks. I'll definately be around on sunday evening and all week next week. So whenever ye (fizman, swarlez, and the walsh fella) are around leave a message here and i'll get on. Oh and add me in the new league or whatever yer doing too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Lads just to let ye know that the Walsh Fella (Roma) is on PSN now and appears to be playing FIFA 10 so he might have gotten sorted.

Advertisement