Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Fizman, the walsh fella or swarlez around after the united game today to play our games?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Gillysome wrote: »
    Fizman, the walsh fella or swarlez around after the united game today to play our games?

I'll try and get on then. If not it'll be later on.

Fizman wrote: »
    I'll try and get on then. If not it'll be later on.
    Sound man. Leave me a message on dis and i'll get on wen ur around

Sound man. Leave me a message on dis and i'll get on wen ur around

I can get on now if you want. I should be around for a while. Probably again later on tonight too.

aston villa(gillysome) 5 seville(fizman) 0 played well in dis considerin i havnt been on in ages. Came out flyin and was 5 up b4 half time. In fairness fizman defended well in d second half. Dont know how neither of us scored in d second half, post was hit 2 or 3 times. Good game bud, i really needed d win in dat 4 my promotion chances. Swarlez and the walsh fella im around all wk wen ye want to play our games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

aston villa(gillysome) 5 seville(fizman) 0 played well in dis considerin i havnt been on in ages. Came out flyin and was 5 up b4 half time. In fairness fizman defended well in d second half. Dont know how neither of us scored in d second half, post was hit 2 or 3 times. Good game bud, i really needed d win in dat 4 my promotion chances. Swarlez and the walsh fella im around all wk wen ye want to play our games

And my promotion chances are oficially gone.:(

Maybe next season:pac:

Ya good game man. Blew me away in the first half. I just came off the back of playing 3 marathon games in the knockout tourny and don't think I was properly tuned in. My team seem so weak/small/slow in comparison to Villa too. Must get them juicing to get up to the same level. :)

Ya good game man. Blew me away in the first half. I just came off the back of playing 3 marathon games in the knockout tourny and don't think I was properly tuned in. My team seem so weak/small/slow in comparison to Villa too. Must get them juicing to get up to the same level. :)
    To be honest i went ultra offensive from d start. Havnt been on in wks with work, i was hopin to catch you cold and defend 4 my life:-) wen i got d second so quick i just left it on offensive 4 d rest of d match. Think u beat me last time we played so were even now:-)

To be honest i went ultra offensive from d start. Havnt been on in wks with work, i was hopin to catch you cold and defend 4 my life:-) wen i got d second so quick i just left it on offensive 4 d rest of d match. Think u beat me last time we played so were even now:-)

Nope, I seem to recall a 4-2 defeat. :( Next season!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

the_walsh_fella (Roma) remaining games have been deemed as 3-0 losses. I gave him plenty of time to respond / get games played but seemed lacked the enthusiasm of others.

This leaves us with only 7 games remaining now:
    • Bordeaux - shazamie Marseille - haunis87
    • Aston Villa - Gillysome Fiorentina - swarlez
    • Fiorentina - swarlez Bordeaux - shazamie
    • Marseille - haunis87 Villareal - united84
    • Marseille - haunis87 Bordeaux - shazamie
    • Marseille - haunis87 Fiorentina - swarlez
    • Bordeaux - shazamie Sevilla - Fizman
    4 of these games involve shazamie (Bordeaux) - has he been around lately?

Can you please arrange for these games to be played ASAP?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Promotion by default? I'll take that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Yep - was only back from hols Thurs afternoon there.

If anyone wants to get their games done just let me know, i'll be around all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Shzm wrote: »
    Yep - was only back from hols Thurs afternoon there.

If anyone wants to get their games done just let me know, i'll be around all day.
    i should be around round 5

grand just leave a msg here when you're ready

Shzm wrote: »
    grand just leave a msg here when you're ready

I should be able to get on soon enough if you fancy playing?

Sevilla (Fizman) 5 - 1 Bordeaux (Shazamie)

I think I benefitted from some holiday rust here tbh. :) Cracking goal in injury time though! That's me done for the season. A much better second half to the league for me in comparison to the first.

Yup - good game though. I just wanna get it over and done with at this stage :D

Nope, I seem to recall a 4-2 defeat. :( Next season!

Really?? I tot that navas tore me apart last time we played

L'prof wrote: »
    Promotion by default? I'll take that :D

Me too:D

i should be around round 5

I'll catch u den too man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

No sign of Haunis or Walsh Fella here in weeks, I give up!

Devil08 wrote: »
    No sign of Haunis or Walsh Fella here in weeks, I give up!

Im friends with haunis, think he's been tied up with work and weddings d last few weeks. I'll giv him a text and tell him to get his games played. All the walsh fellas remaing fixtures have been given 3-0 wins.

im going on there now

Fiorentina (swarlez) 1 Aston Villa (gillysome) 1

Man my fingers are numb after that, u make a lad work hard for a point:D First half was end to end. Fiorentina took the lead thru gilardino from a neat thru ball. Agbonlahor equalised soon after with a six yard tap in. It was all fiorentina for the first part of the second half with some good defending and the post keepin them out. Villa had most of the late chances but both defences held strong. Good game mate, im tippin u to win if its still mathematically possible. Ur definately the best player ive played all season:)

Really?? I tot that navas tore me apart last time we played

Yup just checked there, defo 4-2 to yourself.
    Good game mate, im tippin u to win if its still mathematically possible. Ur definately the best player ive played all season:)

Yup I'd agree here. Even after I managed a 2-2 draw with Swarlez in our second fixture, it felt like a win. Plus I was bollixed after it too. :p

Man my fingers are numb after that, u make a lad work hard for a point:D First half was end to end. Fiorentina took the lead thru gilardino from a neat thru ball. Agbonlahor equalised soon after with a six yard tap in. It was all fiorentina for the first part of the second half with some good defending and the post keepin them out. Villa had most of the late chances but both defences held strong. Good game mate, im tippin u to win if its still mathematically possible. Ur definately the best player ive played all season:)
    yeah that was a great game man. i reckon THIS league should be the top league

liverpoolrob: Sorry I missed you yest, was on at 5pm but you weren't around so I got side tracked playing a game of Starcraft... :D You around today at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

All games involve either Marseille (haunis87) or Bordeaux (shazamie) so please get your games played guys.. ;)

The 4 promotion places have been wrapped up
    1. Porto - Smudgedope
    2. Fiorentina - swarlez
    3. Aston Villa - Gillysome
    4. Wolfsburg - orrj2
    However Fiorentina (swarlez) can (and should) still win the league assuming he can take 3 or more points from his remaining 2 games.

Games Outstanding:
    • Bordeaux - shazamie Marseille - haunis87
    • Fiorentina - swarlez Bordeaux - shazamie
    • Marseille - haunis87 Villareal - united84
    • Marseille - haunis87 Bordeaux - shazamie
    • Marseille - haunis87 Fiorentina - swarlez

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

8 to 11 or so tonight Marseille will be on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Would ye say we'll have time for another season on FIFA 10?

Advertisement