Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

any sign of fiorentina???

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Walsh wrote: »
    Porto 2 - 0 Roma.

A very attacking game, end to end all the way through, some very dodgy defending on my behalf but the Porto team was solid and is looking like the team to beat. Well played man!
    Thanks man! I missed some sitters though too, especially the one late on which hit the post. Good game again though, I hate boring games, that's why I just attack non stop :p
    Hey Fizman (Sevilla), do you want to play our game tomorrow during the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

im fiorentina. valencia villa or villareal around now?

I (Villareal) wont be on til bout 12 tonight if that suits you, otherwise tommorow after 6

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Hey Fizman (Sevilla), do you want to play our game tomorrow during the day?

I'm working tomorrow man. If I'm on at all tomorrow it'll be late at night. I'm around tonight for a while if you can play?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭ChasingDreams.

Yeah, I'm around. I sent you a friend request earlier...

Yeah, I'm around. I sent you a friend request earlier...

want to play now?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

ChasingDreams. and Fizman about now?

fiorentina 5-1 valencia good game. bit of luck on my side

Devil08 wrote: »
    I (Villareal) wont be on til bout 12 tonight if that suits you, otherwise tommorow after 6

i should be around at 6 tomorrow

• Advertisement

ChasingDreams. and Fizman about now?

Will be on shortly mate.

grand, tommorow at 6 it is!

ChasingDreams (Valencia) 2-5 Gavin "shels" (Lyon)

Think that's what it finished anyway, played Fizman straight after so all confused. Either way I should/could have scored another few goals, decent match though.

Fizman (Sevilla) 1 -4 Gavin "shels" (Lyon)

Revenge is great!:D Good game.

Fizman (Sevilla) 1 -4 Gavin "shels" (Lyon)

Revenge is great!:D Good game.

Ya good game. I need to sort my defense quick. Had a lovely 25 yard effort from Fabiano come back off the bar at 0-0.......possibly have been a bit different had that gone in! Was glad to get on the scoresheet in injury time though. :o

Fizman wrote: »
    Ya good game. I need to sort my defense quick. Had a lovely 25 yard effort from Fabiano come back off the bar at 0-0.......possibly have been a bit different had that gone in! Was glad to get on the scoresheet in injury time though. :o

That would have been a screamer alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

Looking good guys :) All bar - Marseille (haunis87) have played at least a game.

Try and get all games completed by Tuesday night please.

thewools wrote: »
    LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

Looking good guys :) All bar - Marseille (haunis87) have played at least a game.

Try and get all games completed by Tuesday night please.

does anyone know if Haunis is still playing? I noticed that he wasnt on my friends list anymore...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Will be online after Spain-Chile match tonight:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Fowler87 wrote: »

I'll catch you then mate!

6 still okay this evening? If not I can play you tommorow anytime before 2.

• Advertisement

Fowler87 wrote: »

I might catch you then too if I can get on tonight.

Villareal 1 - 1 Fiorentina

was lucky not to lose this one to be honest! was on the back foot for most of the game, my defender got man of the match which says it all! managed to grab a goal from a quick counter attack from just outside my box. pretty happy with a point but disappointed not to hang on for the win after conceding in the last few minutes! :p

Devil08 wrote: »
    Villareal 1 - 1 Fiorentina

was lucky not to lose this one to be honest! was on the back foot for most of the game, my defender got man of the match which says it all! managed to grab a goal from a quick counter attack from just outside my box. pretty happy with a point but disappointed not to hang on for the win after conceding in the last few minutes! :p

good game but the feckin rain ruined it. ball was running all over the place

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Hey fizman if your around tonight for the game, that would be great as im free tonight. Reply here or message me on PSN or both if you are.

Hey fizman if your around tonight for the game, that would be great as im free tonight. Reply here or message me on PSN or both if you are.

Ok I'll let you know. If I'm on it will probably be from 10 on. Still not sure of the nights plans.

Can Marseille (Fowler) play tonight (around ten or eleven) or tomorrow morning/afternoon?

Can Marseille (Fowler) play tonight (around ten or eleven) or tomorrow morning/afternoon?

Yep il be online in hour or so... just eating a bit of grub

Online now for whoever I have to play

Valencia 1 - 0 Marseille.

Well, after my two embarrassing defeats last night, which weren't an accurate reflection of my ability, I've finally got a win under my belt.

• Advertisement

Valencia 1 - 0 Marseille.

Well, after my two embarrassing defeats last night, which weren't an accurate reflection of my ability, I've finally got a win under my belt.

My 1st game over with, close defeat but didnt help me when Marseille lined out with 5 at the back:rolleyes: CD got an early goal, header back post from a good cross and basically there was f**k all in the game after that, 50/50 possession more or less. Probably should have equalised late on but decided to cross (poor one at that) to the free man, instead of tucking it away... ah well, good game all the same

Advertisement