Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Would ye say we'll have time for another season on FIFA 10?

No. maybe one game v everyone. Its discussed a few pages back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Congrats to swarlez on the league title as he will more than likely win it. We had 2 good games which I think had exactly the same scorelines in them with a win each way. Looking forward to playing you in the premiership if I get the time in college to join up. Hopefully we both wont get such a bad teams next year. Some games there I still feel I should have won if it wasnt for the post and crossbar :P but hey, it was good fun.
    Pretty pleased with what looks like second considering I had one of the worst rated teams in the league this year. Porto are dire to average apart from hulk really.

Premiership, swarlez and I are coming for you!!!! If either of us get a good team, we could cause and upset to the regulars :P

I kid, I kid

Will there be a division 1 next year if enough people apply?

So, Until Fifa 11 guys! Good luck and god bless...

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Whoever i've left to play (I know liverpoolrob is one) just post here a time and i'll get on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

Still no games played guys?? :(

Noones been in touch. You can just put mine down as a 3-0 loss if you like, it doesn't really make any difference at this stage :)

• Advertisement

Shzm wrote: »
    Noones been in touch. You can just put mine down as a 3-0 loss if you like, it doesn't really make any difference at this stage :)

I'd rather if all games are completed... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

i can play my 2 remaining games tomorrow morning or on sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

thewools wrote: »

Sorry mate. I played Walsh (Roma) a few months back, but it must never have been posted. He beat me 3-1. Sorry about that.

is Bordeaux or marseille around now?

Fowler87(Haunis87) - I should be around this evening after the united game...about 7.30 if your about to play our game..

cheers

• Advertisement

is Bordeaux or marseille around now?

9am on a saturday? no way :)

Just jumped on and you werent online so will play you tomorrow

i can play my 2 remaining games tomorrow morning or on sunday

When will you be about?

unfortunatly i had to head up to dublin yesterday and wont be back till wednesday evening

Sorry mate. I played Walsh (Roma) a few months back, but it must never have been posted. He beat me 3-1. Sorry about that.

Thanks for your honesty :) I have changed the score from a 3-0 win to a 3-1 loss... :)

SEE ABOVE :(

in back now if your around?

in back now if your around?

Sorry - wasn't. Any time today though is fine?

Deadline: Outstanding Games to be played by end of day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Il be on at around 9 for my remaining games...

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Il be on at around 9 for my remaining games...

Can play u tonight about 11.30/12 if your still on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,733 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Sorry mate Ive been on since 9 and Im heading to bed now cos of work in the morning, maybe after the Ireland game tomorrow if Wools pushes the deadline forward another day??

• Advertisement

Fowler87 wrote: »
    Sorry mate Ive been on since 9 and Im heading to bed now cos of work in the morning, maybe after the Ireland game tomorrow if Wools pushes the deadline forward another day??

Sorry Guys deadline has passed - these outstanding games were to be completed initially over two weeks ago and have been extended twice since. So no further extension can be allowed.

All remaining games are now void. Neither team gains points.

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE STANDINGS:

table1_1.jpg

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

Congratulations to everyone involved. In the end; this league turned out to be very successful and showed alot of eagerness to get games played week in - week out.

The 4 promoted teams were:
    1. Porto - Smudgedope
    2. Fiorentina - swarlez
    3. Aston Villa - Gillysome
    4. Wolfsburg - orrj2
    Swarlez was odds on to win the league; however didnt get around to playing his two outstanding fixtures. So congrats to Smudgedope (Porto) for winning the Championship. I look forward to playing you guys next season.

However, we don't have enough time to complete another season on FIFA 10; so this may cause difficulties for Season 4 as not everyone who is currently in the 2 leagues may purchase FIFA 11.

FIFA 11 will be released on 1st October for anyone who doesn't know. I will be starting Season 4 soon after this date. ;)

I would like to thank everyone for their effort this season and hopefully we can continue to grow a committed core community of PS3 FIFA players here on Boards. :)

Well done to thewools and crosaidi for all the effort yas put into it! good work lads. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Gillysome

Looking forward to fifa 11. Thanks to all involved, this turned out to be good craic (Apart from my controller learing to fly from time to time) :D Hope to c ye all again of fifa 11:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Happy with 7th, considering it looked likely I was finishing 10th or 11th.:D
    Lovely FIFA 11 is out the day before the birthday, sorted!

Cheers for running the league btw lads, well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Getting a PS3 (my Xbox is dying) soon and will definitely be getting Fifa 11. Look forward to competing in these type of leagues soon. Should be a good laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Congratulations to everyone involved. In the end; this league turned out to be very successful and showed alot of eagerness to get games played week in - week out.

Swarlez was odds on to win the league; however didnt get around to playing his two outstanding fixtures. So congrats to Smudgedope (Porto) for winning the Championship. I look forward to playing you guys next season.

However, we don't have enough time to complete another season on FIFA 10; so this may cause difficulties for Season 4 as not everyone who is currently in the 2 leagues may purchase FIFA 11.

FIFA 11 will be released on 1st October for anyone who doesn't know. I will be starting Season 4 soon after this date. ;)

I would like to thank everyone for their effort this season and hopefully we can continue to grow a committed core community of PS3 FIFA players here on Boards. :)

Thanks for organising everything, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Oh right I won the league by default. Ah sure was a good bit of craic most of the time. Cheers anyway for organising it all. Not sure if ill be playing the next season though going by college so far :( I might have to get my games done at weekends only, but ill see.

Advertisement