Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

If Porto, Roma, or Sevilla are around tonight, then shoot me a message. I'll be online until midnight anyway, so hopefully I can clear up my backlog.

I'll be on at some stage hopefully so I'll get onto ya.

Sent you a few messages on PSN there a while ago.

I logged on a few mins after Fowler87 logged off, you think you'll be on again tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Was just about to reply to ya Fizman:pac: Raring to go now was letting that update load up, been a while since ive been on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

Fizman wrote: »
    Sent you a few messages on PSN there a while ago.

You think you'll be on again tonight?

Sorry about that, something unexpected came up and I left my PS3 on.

I'll be on in about half-an-hour I'd say?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

fowler Ill be on at bout 12 tonight if youre on

• Advertisement

I'll be on for a while anyway so hopefully a few games will be played.

Anyone else having trouble with the EA servers? I'm having awful trouble signing into them ,even though my internet connection is fine and I am logged into PSN.

I'll be on for a while anyway so hopefully a few games will be played.

Anyone else having trouble with the EA servers? I'm having awful trouble signing into them ,even though my internet connection is fine and I am logged into PSN.

Nope not having any problems just played a couple of games there now... but last match some ****ed up glitch happened where the screen went blank for couple of mins and the prick of opponent decided to take advantage of it before I realised we were back in play:rolleyes: Il be on for another while anyhow.

Marseille (Haunis87) 2-0 Sevilla (Fizman)

We finally got there in the end :pac: Fizman was having some dodgy connections for a while but he got it sorted and well we played out a thriller... not really though! It was scrappy through most of the match. I took the lead through Niang nicely megging the keeper after some decent build up play.. but the rest of the game was dire.. my second goal justified that, around 10 minute of a goalmouth scramble before Valbuena(:confused:) slotted it in off the post.

Marseille (Haunis87) 3-2 Villareal (United84)

Great game this even if it was in the rain:pac: End to end with good quick passing and dribbling from both of us. United84 took lead from a quick break afaik finished by Nilmar. Then I finally settled into the match and got a deserved equaliser (even if the finish was fortunate) through Niang dribbling through the Villareal defence with the ball then bobbling up onto his head after the keeper came off his line. 1-1 at half time, Uniteds keeper came rushing out from a Gonzalez through ball, missed it ... 2-1 to Marseille. Not long after Villareal equalised from a similar mistake from my keeper.. 2-2. After that it looked like a draw, but I grabbed the 3 points from that man again, Niang jostling off the defence after some great close control before nicely slotting it home on the 90th minute.

Cheers lads.

btw im down as 4 wins, thats needs to be sorted cos Fizman lost connection in our first match early so it went down as a win for me. Afaik I still have Bordeaux to play before this weeks fixtures start.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Porto 5 - 3 Valencia

Exciting game. We both scored from the goalie throwing the ball to the forward accidentally ha ha
    Villa really is an annoying handful though since hes very good in the game, really fast, outran my defenders down the wing constantly, then cutting into the box. Had to change to team pressing tactic to stop it.
    I missed some sitters though, mainly the one where I crossed the ball in to my forward, he chested it down right in front of the keeper in the box, no defender near him, and he chipped it way over the bar :confused: 99% sure I wasn't holding LB also. good game though.

the table needs an update as well.

Valencia (ChasingDreams) 2 - 2 Sevilla (Fizman)

Ahhhh. I can't register a win!! Not even with a 2 goal lead! :pac:

Probably a fair result in the end mind. I had a great start but CD pulled one back seconds before the half time whistle. Second half was even enough but I really have to be more clinical in closing out matches. Valencia's roster needs to be updated too! Villa the bollix! :)
    Fowler87 wrote: »
    Marseille (Haunis87) 2-0 Sevilla (Fizman)

We finally got there in the end :pac: Fizman was having some dodgy connections for a while but he got it sorted and well we played out a thriller... not really though! It was scrappy through most of the match. I took the lead through Niang nicely megging the keeper after some decent build up play.. but the rest of the game was dire.. my second goal justified that, around 10 minute of a goalmouth scramble before Valbuena(:confused:) slotted it in off the post.

I was pretty shocking going forward in this, not helped by my defenders reluctance to clear the ball for your second. Deserved win even though there was not a whole lot between the two teams. It won't go down as a classic. :pac:

Any chance of me getting a bonus point for having my 6 games played nice and early? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Fowler87 or liverpoolrob around today?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

I need to play liverpoolrob too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

LEAGUE TABLE UPDATED:

http://boardsfifaleague3.leaguerepublic.com/

Games outstanding:
    • 27 Jun 10 Fiorentina - swarlez Aston Villa - Gillysome
    • 30 Jun 10 Aston Villa - Gillysome Lyon - dungdoc
    • 30 Jun 10 Bordeaux - shazamie Fiorentina - swarlez
    • 04 Jul 10 Fiorentina - swarlez Everton - Philly_C_
    • 04 Jul 10 Roma - the_walsh_fella Valencia - ChasingDreams-

If Fiorentina - swarlez can get his games played before Tuesday night then we are moving along nicely lads... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

sorry lads was away in waterford for a few days. ill be on after 9 tonight if yer around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Roma (Walsh) 7 - 0 Valencia (Chasing Dreams)

A Hammering.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

thewools wrote: »

Games outstanding:
    • 30 Jun 10 Aston Villa - Gillysome Lyon - dungdoc

Gillysome is away so this match will have to be delayed.

sorry lads was away in waterford for a few days. ill be on after 9 tonight if yer around

I'll be playin Red Dead for a while, give me a shout...might play a practice game first, I haven't played since my last draw...

L'prof wrote: »
    I'll be playin Red Dead for a while, give me a shout...might play a practice game first, I haven't played since my last draw...

just sent you a message on psn there in case you didnt see it

Fiorentina 4-3 Wolfsburg

:mad: I'm going back to Red Dead, liverpoolrob can fill you in!

L'prof wrote: »
    Fiorentina 4-3 Wolfsburg

:mad: I'm going back to Red Dead, liverpoolrob can fill you in!

went two nil up but got sloppy and managed to concede 3 times before the half, not sure what i was up to but fair play to prof. Kept plugging away and managed to fire in two more goals and just about take the game. Good game overall

• Advertisement

Will you be around today liverpoolrob?

Shzm wrote: »
    Will you be around today liverpoolrob?

would you be around at 5?

sure will

deadly see you then so

fiorentina 3-1 bordeaux

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Lyon v Fiorentina
    Marseille v Everton
    Porto v Bordeaux
    Roma v Villa
    Sevilla v Villareal
    Valencia v Wolfsburg

Villa v Sevilla
    Bordeaux v Roma
    Everton v Porto
    Fiorentina v Marseille
    Villareal v Valencia
    Wolfsburg v Lyon

Marseille v Lyon
    Porto v Fiorentina
    Roma v Everton
    Sevilla v Bordeaux
    Valencia v Villa
    Villareal v Wolfsburg

Devil08 and Shzm, I might be on later tonight around 11 if either of you are around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Devil08 and Shzm, I might be on later tonight around 11 if either of you are around.

Yea i might be on tonight..ill be on from now til bout 2 if Valencia or Wolfsburg want to play, cheers

Devil08 wrote: »
    Yea i might be on tonight..ill be on from now til bout 2 if Valencia or Wolfsburg want to play, cheers

Can't get on until 5 or 6, be on after the game anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Wolfsburg - orrj2
    Fiorentina - swarlez
    Marseille - haunis87

Probably won't be around till Sunday lads to play at the earliest. Should be about then Monday and Tuesday.

Advertisement