Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA Season 3 Championship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Swarlez

Gillysome or Philly_C ye around after 5 to play. must catch these two up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Gillysome is on holidays for another while I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

I'll be around tomorrow if anyone wants to play then. I still need to play fowler87 aswell I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Chasing Dreams

Valencia 3 - 0 Villareal.

Finally, my second clean sheet and my second win. If I concede, I self-destruct, as I'm sure SmudgeDope could tell you.

Valencia 3 - 0 Villareal.

Finally, my second clean sheet and my second win. If I concede, I self-destruct, as I'm sure SmudgeDope could tell you.

And Walsh? :D

Pity you didn't self destruct when 2-0 down to me though! That probably just reflects my own ability though.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Il be online around 7/8 until to whenever. So hopefully Il get my game with Bordeax from last week over with and get started with this weeks fixtures.

Ok ill try get on tonight to play you, otherwise i'll be around mot of tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

Shzm, You around now mate?

yep.. i assume i've to play you? ill jump on psn now :D

Grand stuff, i'm on now!

• Advertisement

bordeaux 1 - 1 roma

What a lol game. I only scored cause the roma keeper passed it short at the beginning. Was very very lucky not to concede again at the end there.

Shzm wrote: »
    bordeaux 1 - 1 roma

What a lol game. I only scored cause the roma keeper passed it short at the beginning. Was very very lucky not to concede again at the end there.

W@nker haha!! If anyone needs a point just play against me, the Draw master!!

I'm on for a bit now if Shzm or Devil08 are around. Will probably be on later tonight too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Fizman wrote: »
    I'm on for a bit now if Shzm or Devil08 are around. Will probably be on later tonight too.

Wont be on til bout 12 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Wolfsburg - orrj2
    Fiorentina - swarlez
    Marseille - haunis87

Probably won't be around till Sunday lads to play at the earliest. Should be about then Monday and Tuesday.

I'm on now if any of you 3 are about? Be around till 12 ish after that won't be on till Sunday or Monday.

Marseille (Haunis87) 1-1 Lyon (Dungdoc)

Great open game this. Im not gonna lie though.. I should have won it and Lyon should have been 3-0 down at least ht. But sure if ya dont take your chances... fair play DD ya came back well... I hope I dont regret this but at least I got a point:pac:

I'm on now if any of you 3 are about? Be around till 12 ish after that won't be on till Sunday or Monday.

Im online now Gav if ya want to get our game over with?

EDIT: Sorry Gavin didnt realise u were Dungdoc :pac:

Marseille - haunis87 1-1 dungdoc - Lyon

Very even match imo, haunis hit the bar and was all over me 1st half. 2nd half complete constrast and I could have snatched it. Good game overall though.

Sevilla (Fizman) 2 - 1 Villareal (United84)

My first win! Even game throughout with both teams missing chances they should have tucked away.

Game will be most remembered for a most embarrassing miss from Kanoute. In injury time, ball played long over Villareal defense and keeper comes out and gains control. Proceeds to take on Kanoute outside the box but gets dispossessed. Kanoute then manages to miss an open goal from 18 yards out! Shockin. Good game Devil.

Im around today if anyone wants a game

• Advertisement

Im around today if anyone wants a game

I'm around now for a while if you want a game?

I'm around now for a while if you want a game?

grand ill jump on now

Sevilla (Fizman) 2 - 2 Bordeaux (Shzm)

Good game. I led on two occasions but in fairness you came back well each time and there was v little between the two sides. Gourcuffs goal was nice. I hate the bollix lol.

After 3 losses in my first 3 games, I've gone 5 unbeaten now (albeit 4 draws) so I'm slowly getting the hang of this game. :)

will lyon, marseille or porto be on round 5?

I'm still around for a while if you fancy a friendly?

Sevilla (Fizman) 2 - 2 Bordeaux (Shzm)

Good game. I led on two occasions but in fairness you came back well each time and there was v little between the two sides. Gourcuffs goal was nice. I hate the bollix lol.

After 3 losses in my first 3 games, I've gone 5 unbeaten now (albeit 4 draws) so I'm slowly getting the hang of this game. :)

Haha yeah good game. I was worried it would be a little boring what with your 5 defenders but it wasn't too bad :) Gutted I didn't get another at the end there when ya blocked my shot.

Haha yeah good game. I was worried it would be a little boring what with your 5 defenders but it wasn't too bad :) Gutted I didn't get another at the end there when ya blocked my shot.

Well to be fair I play a wing back system, and my sweeper is mostly there just for show going on some of his performances! :)

Ya that was a chance alright, I was p1ssed I didn't make more of the very last play of the game when Navas carried the ball into the box from the half way. I was almost waiting for the final whistle to blow instead of concentrating on scoring! Your second goal was frustrating to see! My keeper saves from a one on one, the ball goes high into the air.....giving my keeper enough time to get up and position himself under it. He completely mistimes his jump and your attacker heads it in! I actually shouted wtf at the screen! :o

Haha I know.. I dunno how that happened, but i'll take it!

I'm still around for a while if you fancy a friendly?

sorry i cant im at work at the moment. if your around at 5 ill give you game

• Advertisement

Just heading off down to Cork now for the Shels match and I'll be in work all day tomorrow. I'll be about Sunday after 11pm, Monday till 4pm or after 11pm and then all day Tuesday most likely.

Advertisement