Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nutrition & Dietetics

Options
  • 23-06-2010 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hey I'm in 5th year and think that I want to be a Nutritionist/Dietician and was wondering what the course is like in DIT?Im considering Scotland or England as another choice because the course is paid by the NHS for the same course.Any opinions on that ?Thanks :):D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mwnci Bach

If you're going to apply to the English or Scottish Universities for this course, be picky, because some courses have a much better reputation than others. I graduated from the TCD/DIT course 10 years ago (when it was a four-and-a-half year course) and found the standard much higher than the English courses in general. I've been working for the NHS for many years now and the knowledge you gain with the TCD/DIT course is phenomenal. It is very highly regarded with Dietetic Managers here in the UK. I would advise you to do the TCD/DIT course, if at all possible!

Advertisement