Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a creepy house in kerry

Options
  • 23-06-2010 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Looking for a real creepy house for a photo shoot in Kerry, any one know of any place?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭albeit

You might find a selection of accessible "creepy" houses in Kerry on this site;
    http://www.abandonedireland.com/

Although i'd recommend against trespassing on any of these properties as most of them are private and some with security and other people (or things) watching your every step......

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

I know of one, just outside Killarney, However I am not sure who the owner is, you would need to find that out.

Id agree with above, i'd advise against trespassing.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭kerryphoto

Thanks for the response, didn't see anything I liked on abandoned ireland, most of them are completely derelict, I'm looking for something with at least a roof and hopefully some old furniture.

What is the condition of the house outside Killarney? and don't worry I will enter without permission.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭Ruth KPS

Iv only looked in the window, but from what I can see it has a full roof, staircase, some old bits of furniture etc.

Its all locked up though, you would need permission to get in.

Advertisement