Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Searchs broke on yahoo.com

• 23-06-2010 12:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭

Hi just wondering has anyone noticed this problem or is it something on my end.

Everytime i search anything on Yahoo.com it goes straight to page not found? I am also having this problem with certain websites only noticed it the last few days.

Starting to think its a mozilla related problem as i tried yahoo on IE and it works. Although saying that i find some very big well known websites are not being found for me on both firefox and IE.

Any ideas what could be causing this? serious annoying **** like!!

Im running version 3.6.3 of firefox incase anyone is wondering.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Has anyone any ideas on this its driving me mental i cant even get onto website to update flash or similar programs i get Problem loading page everytime ! :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Farcear

First, update Firefox to 3.6.4; second, you could try a quick re-installation of Firefox if that doesn't fix the issue.

Do you have any toolbars or other plug-ins running in Firefox?

Not entirely relevant, but Google is just a much better search engine. Why are you using Yahoo!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Farcear wrote: »
    First, update Firefox to 3.6.4; second, you could try a quick re-installation of Firefox if that doesn't fix the issue.

Do you have any toolbars or other plug-ins running in Firefox?

Not entirely relevant, but Google is just a much better search engine. Why are you using Yahoo!?

Well i updated to the new version there early on when it came online.
    I cant update any flash or similar add ons as wont let me on there home pages.
    I have a good few add ons for Firefox thats all.

I just liked the look of yahoo i use google as well but i am having same problem with google the search works but when u find a link to the site it wont open.

Ok i did everything u mentioned still the same this is ****ed up

Ok crazy lol i found problem peerblock was causing just wont have it open unless downloadin

Advertisement