Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riot in a posh school

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

"Class romp" - haha who writes these things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Reckoner91

Not as good as "They call it 'silly season'.", is this school situated in Balamory or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jumbone

"Class romp" - haha who writes these things?
    Byline: Ian Carey

Ian Carey reporting on students getting shakey after school

hmmm

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

That OP linked page hurts my eyes but I think I found the non-article somewhere in between all the freakin' ads.

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

Ah thats nothing, here's what happened in a school not far from me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zRiL-hK0RY

Think their grad mass also got cancelled! :rolleyes: It's also one of these posh schools.

One of our teachers calls it silly season too. :D All we done was had an egg fight over the town and ud think we tried to murder someone, they rang everyones houses that night and told us not to bother coming in anymore til the exams started. Was on the radio in the morning too, all the usual old ladies complaining that their terrified in their own homes. :D

Ok well that didn't work, here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zRiL-hK0RY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yeah, that looks safe! :rolleyes:

Will have done wonders for the pitch as well ... but ofc, once that group is finished, obviously the school is going to close down in their honour, and no-one will ever use the pitch again!! :rolleyes:

Never ceases to amaze me that idiots video themselves doing illegal and damaging things and then put it on youtube. I guess its because they are idiots, that must be it.

Why destroy a sports pitch? Thats just being a dick. :rolleyes:

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭dan_d

DeVore wrote: »
    Never ceases to amaze me that idiots video themselves doing illegal and damaging things and then put it on youtube. I guess its because they are idiots, that must be it.

DeV.

Grown up people call it immaturity...idiot teenagers call it "traditions".
    As for the Youtube thing - well, let's face it, it's a pretty good indication of exactly how much cop on is going on upstairs for most of them.
    Why are the Daily Mail writing an article on an Irish school??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭chaoticmess

dan_d wrote: »
    Grown up people call it immaturity...idiot teenagers call it "traditions".

You got it in one sentence there! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

DeVore wrote: »

DeV.

Thought that too but the pitch looks wrecked already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Interzone

wayhey wrote: »
    Thought that too but the pitch looks wrecked already?
    It's a gravel based hockey pitch - horrible things that belong to the 80s along with shoulder pads and Cliff Richard.

TBH it really is cringe worthy that on the transition from adolescence to adulthood these fools go and prove that they're probably at a similar mental age as when they entered the school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

Sure what would ya expect from teenagers their brains are fuzzled from all the drugs and alchahol:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

"Other past pupils to have brought glory to one of Ireland's top boarding schools for boys include former tanaiste Dick Spring"

:D
    The tabloids would have a field day if he was still around :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Leah6

'The tabloids would have a field day if he was still around'

Is Dick Spring dead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

wow, that video.... idiots or what -.-
    we did f*ck all for our final day, we ran around as tradition but that was it, it was a major let down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Leah6 wrote: »
    'The tabloids would have a field day if he was still around'

Is Dick Spring dead?
    I mean if he was still Tanaiste ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭ceol18

we weren't allowed do anything either :/
    i heard mount sackville kidnapped the head boy of castleknock college and tied him up or something...haha would've been funny but they got in s**t

Advertisement