Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Helicopter around blessingto area

• 23-06-2010 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Anyone around this way the last few days? There's what looks like an army helicopter been flying around, doing the same route, with a huge orange ball of some sort hanging out of it on a rope. I was thinking they might be training scooping water from the lake for Forrest fires or something. Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

I'd say thats most likely what it was - but you would get a more certain answer over on the aviation and aircraft forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭wicklowstar

I heard its some kind of army training..

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭cock robin

There was a fire in Kilbride camp that stretched for miles on Wednesday. So darmy dangled a big bucket from the bottom of a chopper and wasted thousands of taxpayers yo yo's trying to put it out. They shoulda just checked the weather cos it rained the following day and God put the fire out. I had some footage but I deleted it in error :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166 ✭✭TW Mr Tayto

That's exactly it, it's a new thing I believe it's on the Eurocopters.

Advertisement